how many REAL writers

Jucerock

in my town racking is hard store clerks are wise and can run fast and there are cameras everwhere in a few more years racking will be a thing of the past because of how small and cheap cameras are getting.... if you work buy paint if you can hustle paint then do it .. if you bewat up local toys for thier paint do that whatever get paint and paint have fun and dont forget to drain your ego once in a while by admitting you suck and that no matter how many ups you have or who you know or wut crew you are in or how good you are at anythin means nuttin and there is a whole bunch of guys that can skool you in any aspect of anything ......you will never be the best at anything ...but dont let that stop you.......and that is how to be "real " i guess but the best thing is just beyourself and dont front ..peace:scramble: :scramble:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a real writer knows when there a real writer everyone hasdifferant standards just cuz you dont rack paint dont mean your a toy who care's how you get your paint real writers do what they need to do to get paint an real writers do what they need to do to get up...

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by Joker

A real writer would never waste his time on the internet...

bump

and i think racking is part of graff, don't front peoples..

get some balls

Alright, first of all how did graff start? Ny, did they pay for paint, no. Whens the last time you read an article about Cope2 going to home depot to buy paint? My point is, graffiti started that way, and the pioneers wouldnt want it any different. Ive been writin graff for almost five years, not saying that Im oldschool, just pointing out the fact that all the money you guys are spending on cans, im savin'. Especially when you battle other writers and you're constantly goin over each others shit, by rackin your paint youre already winning the batttle. Because youre not spending your hard earned money on B.S. So, now you understand my point of view. Go buy your paint and get your ass kicked.

Re: get some balls

Originally posted by Jucerock

Alright, first of all how did graff start? Ny, did they pay for paint, no. Whens the last time you read an article about Cope2 going to home depot to buy paint? My point is, graffiti started that way, and the pioneers wouldnt want it any different. Ive been writin graff for almost five years, not saying that Im oldschool, just pointing out the fact that all the money you guys are spending on cans, im savin'. Especially when you battle other writers and you're constantly goin over each others shit, by rackin your paint youre already winning the batttle. Because youre not spending your hard earned money on B.S. So, now you understand my point of view. Go buy your paint and get your ass kicked.

when you talk about cope 2 and other old school guys stealing why do you thikn that is hmm maybe cause alot of them grew up in neighbehoods that you wouldent walk through in daylight and were also prolly tight for cash on basicly trying to get food and a house let alone some fucking paint unlike 70% of writters today who are littel faggoty white kids that get 50 bux to go to the mall from mommy and went and buy paint when you do somthing you dont have to becase there are people that have to for a reason it just makes you more of a dork than you already are

Getting up in the morning...

Racking makes me a theif, painting makes me a vandal and a trespasser. All in all, I am a crimainal. What are you?

Does getting free ups make them more worthwhile? More enjoyable?

They're all ups in the end.

I usually don't rack paint-at all....why.I don't know...sometimes I do and sometimes I don't...but there is no reason to talk shit about people who "buy" their paint...because with that kind of attitude--even if they did buy their shit--give them a little time and they will have more "ups" than you in your own city...never underestimate.

Guest imported_b0b

I'm nearly 30 and have a job and a mortgage and a wife etcetc. Getting caught racking something that I could easily afforded would just be too much grief. Why go through all that stress and grief, when it would cost less than the money I'd spend on drugs over the weekend? Oh wait, real drug users don't buy their drugs, they rack them..

there are so many things wrong with this paragraph.

you look like you got schooled from 'Kings Destroy'.

scene: Rikers Holding Tank

Thug- "Whatchoo in here fo, fool?!"

Writer -..".ummm, stealing paint and some markers"..what about you?"

Thug- Laughs, and smashes writer in the face....."for real shit, bitch"

Writer- nosebleeding, eyes watery,feeling lame now realizing how dumb it was to steal and wind up in a fucked up place, with those who are doing some REAL dirt.....

Thug- "Stay the fuck outta my face, bitch!"

Writer_ "sorry...I am soorryyy"..gosh, why is everyone so mean?

Based on a true story...lol

Keep it real, yo!

You get fame from bombing hard & having skills, not if you can rack or not. When people talk about writers like saber, ja or any other top writers I never hear them say "He racks paint every day" I hear them say "He gets up everywhere" or "He did the largest piece ever...shit was tight!" Get it?

Originally posted by old_soul

You get fame from bombing hard & having skills, not if you can rack or not. When people talk about writers like saber, ja or any other top writers I never hear them say "He racks paint every day" I hear them say "He gets up everywhere" or "He did the largest piece ever...shit was tight!" Get it?

thats exactly what im sayin.

id rather buy my paint, avoid getting busted for shoplifting, then go paint that night....sure i sometimes do rack my paint...but these days people are wising up and its just pretty god damn hard...back in the days i geuss it was pretty easy to rack...but when u got lockups, cameras, undercover security.....its better to stay safe and buy

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I stiil rack paint but evry time i do i just think about hmuch it would suck geting caught racking in stead of painting

But.... I still do it because buying it is not cheap.

I dont want to have to tell peaple "Yea, that peice cost me 60 bucks"

Archived