Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Officially Official - The 12ozProphet Reunion Tee and the return of the 12oz Forum.

4 hours ago, misteraven said:

Damn, where'd you walk in from? Welcome back. Better late than never.

random visiting. cool to see the revival stuff !

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Three things   -A pic of you and Cope, with him pointing at something. -A pic of you and Banksy, in action, painting a girl and a flower. -A pic of you and Shepard Fairly, cuddling

Shirt is quality!      And the rusto fats had this rusted out wildflower blue spraying perfectly

Just a heads up that every shirt is shipped at this point. Everyone should have an email with shipping details and tracking number, so check your spam folder if you haven't gotten an email. Likewise,

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, glorydays said:

@misteravenI'm gonna post this on IG

THESE ARE MY FAVORITE TEES SO FAR

I love all of them but from a design standpoint, the choice of artwork....its fucking beautiful 

20200423_080156.jpg

Until Death tee is long gone, but am slowly working up a part 2. I might have that Shoot 1st tee in the archive batch. DM me if you're looking for a crisp one for the closet.

Just now, misteraven said:

Slow start on the Reunion Part 2 tee. Not sure its going to happen if we cant get some real interest going.

I def want one...if there are 2 colors I'm gonna be copping both

I'd like to see a Pocket-Tee with this printed on the pocket or perhaps on the back of the Tee.  

+ I feel it fits the narrative of the recent events 

Media.JPG

9 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Slow start on the Reunion Part 2 tee. Not sure its going to happen if we cant get some real interest going.

Will the name list be updated?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, misteraven said:

Good question. Hadn't considered it, but makes sense.

Because before I jointed my accounts I didn’t make the cut but now I would so if you update the list that would be tight 

• Like 1
On 4/21/2020 at 12:10 PM, misteraven said:

Sorry man, this one is all gone. I posted in some other thread that I'm probably going to release a bunch of other stuff that I'd kept in archive though.

I'll be on the lookout!

• Like 1
On 4/23/2020 at 10:26 AM, misteraven said:

I'm def. down I missed my last one 😞 Plus I have more posts now so maybe I'll move closer to the top haha jk

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Hey what's up you silly fucks. I really want one of these shirts and I was a fat lazy piece of shit and didn't get it when it came out. Raven isn't about print just one for me cause:

a) I'm a fucking old has been (never was) that lacks talent, hasn't done shit for him except send money to Keep It Rail to further his exciting adventures of eating animals alive and post pics of girls I've fucked.

b) he isn't a fucking half-wit that blows money like that on one off shirts for dudes that may or may not have hot sauce in their dick hole.

So by now you must be asking yourself.... what the fuck is the paint huffing dildo going on about? Let me start by saying this. We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you, I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent; I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together.

Also, who else would be down for getting one of these shirts. The more people that want one the more likely he is to do a run. This will get me what I want and to be honest that’s really the most important thing. Am I right?!!!

Who wants a fucking rad shirt (only a toy would say no)

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2