Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

Officially Official - The 12ozProphet Reunion Tee and the return of the 12oz Forum.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 8/8/2019 at 4:25 PM, LUGR said:

Got me two!

E5626A3B-F154-4CB6-BBC5-17857CEE4005.jpeg

So wait I can still use my promo code? I already bought one at full price but was gonna grab another for $12. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, the_gooch said:

So wait I can still use my promo code? I already bought one at full price but was gonna grab another for $12. 

I ordered two before the codes expired and used the code on one. @misteravenwould probably have to reactivate your code for it to work.

14 hours ago, the_gooch said:

Technically expired, but PM me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CALIgula said:

Can't wait to get my shirts!

Any idea when they're being mailed out? 

Started shipping the first batch we had sampled out. Rest go on press tomorrow and the next day so should ship out by end of week I believe. I'll post something in here about it and you'll definitely get a confirmation email once its out the door.

Appreciate the support, thanks!

• Like 1
  • Props 1

I'm getting my shirts first, as I left a delivery instructions that someone's butt is on the line of being wet with pee if they mess it up.

• Like 1

Just a heads up that every shirt is shipped at this point. Everyone should have an email with shipping details and tracking number, so check your spam folder if you haven't gotten an email. Likewise, you can also login to your shop account and view past orders, which will also show the tracking number for all your orders. (Note shop accounts are NOT the same as the forum accounts for personal privacy reasons).

A huge shout out to all of you guys that make this community great and all of those going the extra mile to try and support what we're trying to do here. Sorry you all had to wait as long as you did to get your tees, but hoping the quality of it once it's in hand will make you feel it was worth the wait.

Please drop a note in this thread with feedback and if you're still on social media, please drop a shoutout.

Also very important... This was just another small step in the overall plan to rebuild the community. I'm cooking on ideas for the next steps as soon as I get caught up with some work and some bills that have to be paid, but in the meantime, please keep spreading the word about the forum and all our efforts and reasons that we're turning energies and investment into rebuilding the community.

Thanks again and hit me up if you need anything.

• Props 7

50 minutes ago, T_R_O_N said:

Saturday's gonna be a good day methinks. I might even go paint with this shirt on. 

LOL, post pictures when you get a smear of paint across it.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Mines out for delivery but this wild ass USPS lady who drives like shes still in a convoy in Iraq doesnt speed through til like 6pm. It's like christmas eve but worse.

• LOL! 2

Just came in the mail...

First t shirt im keeping on a hanger. 

And the quality of shirt and print are superb. 

THANK YOU 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, T_R_O_N said:

Just came in the mail...

First t shirt im keeping on a hanger. 

And the quality of shirt and print are superb. 

THANK YOU 

Thanks man, appreciate it.