SHIT YOU COLLECT THREAD

Mr.Maker

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I collect alot of shit lol. I have alot of 60s counter culture posters and literature. I have a ton of photos of sf graffiti. And now trains. And monikers. I collect coins. Gems and minerals and fossils. Show fliers from the 60s/70s and 90s-2000s. Records. I collect a ton of shit lol

Haha my collections aren’t extensive or anything. The coolest thing I could show you pictures of is my salt water tanks. The problem with that is phone sensors do NOT pick up blue light very well. It ruins the contrast and washes out the colors. If I had a proper SLR film camera I could likely produce some amazing photos. Example of iPhone XR photo of one of my tanks below. 

This is my 34G display tank in my living room with a 20G sump under the cabinet.  I have a 3G tank on my book shelf In the living room and a 14 and 75G w/ 25G sump in my master bedroom. 

The “collection” of video game consoles consists of every console release since ps2 from all brands. These are systems I played and never sold because it wasn’t worth selling. One day I’ll have all of them hooked up in the man cave. I also have two fully decked out and modern gaming pc’s. One is intel and one is amd. 

I’ll snap some pics of my Mitsubishi junk today since I’m out at the lake house. I stayed out here after watching the Tool concert in San Antonio last night and not wanting to drive all the way back to Austin.  This is where my overflow of stuff is that there is no room for in my duplex. 

DEA0F5DA-5666-46C5-8BF0-7A31F32F57B5.jpeg

30E37AF9-3ED6-4D60-AF5F-ACAE240B691C.jpeg

• Like 3

On 10/26/2019 at 4:50 AM, Fist 666 said:

In the age of A. smart phones and B. @misteravenmaking posting pics so easy, there really is no excuse. 

being 25000 miles away from my collections will have to be a good enough excuse for now lol. ill have some pics of what iv been collecting since moving when im back home later tonight. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

What’s funny is all the strains that are available today put the old shits dick in the dirt and holds it there. Cool collection!

True true. You can't beat the old methods of growing and cultivating tho, well at least if your not tryna drop a ton of money.