SHIT YOU COLLECT THREAD

Mr.Maker

4 hours ago, misteraven said:

So assuming you aren’t just collecting for silver, but rather for numismatic value?

Pretty much yeah. The goal is to amass 10's of thousands worth of it and when my kids get older they can fight over who gets to keep em. Or they can sell em if they ever get in trouble or need the quick cash.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FVHS. When my wife and I first moved to the west coast, we were broke af and this was simple retail therapy we could afford. Plus I love movies. 

At at this point I own over 2500 VHS. Some rarities in there: Fitzceraldo, Cannibal Holocaust,  unopened CBS/FOX Empire Strikes Back, etc.

also, mid century science and philosophy texts. Their covers were always so incredible from a design perspective. 

Edited by the.crooked
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Graffiti magazines and publications.

I'm getting quite a good library. (only about 1/2 the magazines shown in the pic.

Always looking for old magazines especially xerox'ed era fanzines about graff. tallking MOVE, SFM,Old UK zines Things like that 

Holy grail is Gasmask zine from Finland but I believe the biggest issue only had 30 copies so I'm never likely to get one.

In about 7 months we're doing renovations so all the mags are heading into a nice area  with books etc in my studio/Mancave will start taking much better care of them.

IMG_4458.jpg

I spy some good Stuff there. Gold no hostage and an old UP mag

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Football scarves from the various grounds I have been to over the years

Rangers Fc - Glasgow

Olympique Marseille

Rangers Fc vs Derby in Glasgow

Lazio - Rome

Derby vs Rangers in Derby

Been to many other grounds but didn't get a scarf.   

20190806_121106.jpg

• Like 2
  • Props 1