What Are You Listening To 2019: Half Way Through The Year Edition.

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ Those guys are actually pretty good for what seems to be "new" music.  Reminded me this:

I really like the videos this guy makes.  Also, I don't know if it's changed or not, but "nobody knows who he is".  The internet hasn't seen his face.  I think the mystery is kind of cool.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

^^ Those guys are actually pretty good for what seems to be "new" music. 

Ya Denzel Curry and crew are pretty dope

I like the music from my younger days like anyone else but I feel people hating on anything new just fell off and never kept up. There’s a ton of new shit that’s garbage but just as much as there used to be. There’s good stuff still coming out just gotta dig a bit since there’s such a glut of releases these days. 

Def not saying that’s what you were Implying it just reminded me of some friends of mines repulsion with anything ‘new’ 

If it’s not mobb deep, big L or Wu they ain’t trying to hear it 

• Truth 2

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

No I know exactly what you're talking about because I find myself doing it alot.... saying "what is this bullshit these kids are listening to now."

Like Migos.... they suck.  Sorry if anyone likes them lol.

That's it, I catch myself doing it too but you end up missing out on stuff you might like if you just dismiss it all cause most of it is trash.

Ya I'm no fan of Migos either lol I do like mumble rap or wtv you want to call it though, Young Thug is great

• 2 weeks later...