Washed Writers Doing Urbex

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah I'm pretty well in the same boat, painting got me into exploring and taking pics of these places and as I slowed down painting I just sorta kept being drawn to check these places out
Will dig out some pics later today

Still carry a marker or can any time I go though, doesn't seem right without leaving your own mark there

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

i first read the title as washed up writers doing UBER X....and I was like you guys are driving cars for uber now?

but now I realize its urban exploration.

there was a show on vice a few years back called "abandoned"...anyone watch it?

my first exposure to urban exploration was actually a thread here on 12oz and I swore that the creator of the show stole the idea from 12oz.

but apparently its a thing.

• LOL! 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

went out to try getting into one place and ended up finding an entirely different situation right next door. Seemed really fucking weird because all the electrical was on including the heat. Place was huge and completely abandoned but I(we) didn’t go in too deep. Will return with some kind of look out soon for the full spectrum. 

FF9044AB-BB80-46CA-BB1D-A4BFDD3973E9.thumb.jpeg.64174768cb11dd89e9b80685f42f1e25.jpeg

• Like 1

On 10/30/2019 at 8:48 AM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

went out to try getting into one place and ended up finding an entirely different situation right next door. Seemed really fucking weird because all the electrical was on including the heat. Place was huge and completely abandoned but I(we) didn’t go in too deep. Will return with some kind of look out soon for the full spectrum.

This seems like a prime location to bring bird/lime scooters to charge for "free".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

damn thats not in the city is it. crazy fun. urbex is cool. storytime: once upon a time i found an abandoned supermarket, i climb into it thru a back alley turns out to be a huge emty dirt pit half filled with water withno ceiling n a dead bird. there was an even nufff ground by a wall n so became my first personal chill spot. that was a nice day. happily ever after.