Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TIME TO RALLY UP... If you're genuinely a fan / supporter of 12oz, please read this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please read...   Okay, so there's been many threads talking about OG members, who's missing, who's back, 12oz reunions, etc, etc...   Likewise, I've posted a bunch of other stuff r

^cop

Who the fuck is massgraff and how’s he got more posts than me? 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, mn1_fuckos said:

I reached out to a couple guys on the list last night. Hopefully they give you a shout.

Please post who you guys are reaching out to / talking to so we can try and coordinate as best as we can on this. 

The shirt went on press yesterday to be sampled for photos and promo. I ran a very small batch to have a couple on hand, but the actual release will be a preorder. I'll post a few photos in a few, but likely will start posting about it on the 12oz Instagram today. I'll also post a few photos in here so you have some material to work with when you reach out to people.

Thanks again for those of you that are helping. Like I said before, this isn't about me and I've been straight up honest that I can't do this on my own. I need all of you guys to step up and help me spread the news and tip this over. If each person can help get 2 or 3 or even 5 people back on here, this will all grow exponentially. Literally with 2 - 3 times as many people on here as we have now, it'll start to feel fairly busy again and that'll pave the way for it to start flourishing.

Here's the latest news about Instagram...

Are Instagram Influencers Losing Their Influence?

Engagement rates on Instagram are now approaching an all-time low, according to new research...

https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/2019/07/237774/instagram-engagement-nears-low

Facebook Patents Shadowbanning

https://gizmodo.com/facebook-patents-shadowbanning-1836411346

57 minutes ago, seeking said:

Who the fuck is massgraff and how’s he got more posts than me? 

Wow, welcome back man. Nice to see your name pop up again!

Yeah, going to have to login and start stomping egos again if you want to recoup that number one spot you held for so long, LOL!

One of the crazy things about drawball, apparently we secured our place in internet lore for that, since we took 4chan on head on and won. They were trying to do a big pedo bear, and we had the 12 logo, and we coordinated attacks while they were asleep. That was a special time in the internet

• Truth 4
22 hours ago, 1988 said:

It’s only right that I cop one of these! Been a supporter of 12oz since the mail orders. And I made the cut in the top hundreds... haha! Keep up the tough work Raven. Salud!

Yoooo!!

What's up man!?

How you been??

• Like 1
9 hours ago, CALIgula said:

Yoooo!!

What's up man!?

How you been??

Good man... Blue collar Union worker. Milky and I finally got hitched last year, bought a house. Doing some traveling... yaknow typical adult shit. You gotta make the trek over the summit and come visit. How are things out your way?

• Like 1
  • Props 1