GNF Krew: Northwest to So.Cal

Grammer Noose

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Grammer Noose:

thanks for the respect. We dont get much up here.

Give it up man..... I'm north of you...past Seattle and you get respect....

What's the deal with some fr8's in T-town???

Any luck or what??

You guys got some daytimes a little south of there huh??

Yo Bore... Because of all the beef weve had in the past with a certain group of writers only lately have we started getting respect from writers around here. so yes thanks for the respect. and nah I dont know of any train spots in Tac Theirs a few day spots but i choose not to hit them because i got arrested at one before, so Im chillin for a minute . But all the northwest heads are up in them. Peace.

you call that a minute..heh...

now maybe Im wrong here..

but hey...isnt there someone else in GNF? hhhmm..

Its right on the tip of my toungue..Who could it be..

Oh yeah..Grammer dont you have any bogus flicks? stop me if Im wrong..right?

Yo Bore... Because of all the beef weve had in the past with a certain group of writers only lately have we started getting respect from writers around here. so yes thanks for the respect. and nah I dont know of any train spots in Tac Theirs a few day spots but i choose not to hit them because i got arrested at one before, so Im chillin for a minute . But all the northwest heads are up in them. Peace.

Big deal....beef with TNK... so what...

Jugs and all them get respect from me too....It's just that if I visit or stop through and see them or GNF then that's just how it is... I actually met that guy BOGUS a while ago... we spoke like 5 sentences to each other... no big deal but my point is we all write on other peoples shit and who gives a fuck about who is who... Did you blow up the train yards?? leaving cans on the tracks?? I'm sure the beef is stupid and that it was never a valid reason...just some personal shit... So if I see ya then respect if not eat a dick ya know??

I've seen them both so it's cool....

Beef is for big cities anyway.....

I'm a suburbanite bastard....

Originally posted by Boring Bastard:

Jugs and all them get respect from me too....It's just that if I visit or stop through and see them or GNF then that's just how it is... I actually met that guy BOGUS a while ago... we spoke like 5 sentences to each other... no big deal but my point is we all write on other peoples shit and who gives a fuck about who is who... Did you blow up the train yards?? leaving cans on the tracks?? I'm sure the beef is stupid and that it was never a valid reason...just some personal shit... So if I see ya then respect if not eat a dick ya know??

I've seen them both so it's cool....

Beef is for big cities anyway.....

I'm a suburbanite bastard....

Do I know you? Because you know a little too much.

Do I know you? Because you know a little too much.

No, I'm absolutely sure that you don't know me.... Not to speak in a negative tone about you, so respect due, but how many different situations can you have beef over?? Ya know what I mean? I'm north of Seattle and I do my homework... I've painted North East South and West of here....I pay attention to the scenes... I'm from the only city that's of decent size north of Seatown but it's not B-ham....Think about this..There's another site called Grafart.net ...... right? I pay attention to the things around here and wanted to read interviews about a crew I knew little about..They interviewed someone from your crew about beef with people in their town...Well shit..You say Tac then people think of TN obviously, they've got some big names.. Jugs is actually one of my favorites..Very minimal homework leads to a shitload of knowledge... No one gives a fuck about where I'm from and I give a fuck if they care about us either... You and I both write on other peoples shit so big deal if there is beef.. I've never seen any of GN on fr8's but I've seen walls and they look good ya know?? so respect is given...Long story short, I just know the scene.... If you want to talk more in depth then get a hold of me through Silo... she asked me to write her since she had a question for me... I'd like to talk some more... So if you guys want to talk then let me know something...

Talk soon

I know one thing boring bastard is train man numero uno. also i know that the northwest scene is super whack, most of the scene up here is created by california kids,clown,slie mack, tits jabber kyt,puzl,bubs, teks,acro etc etc. oh guns kady etc etc. even eruptoe lived here. now TNK is one of the sickest crews period, Jugs is my boy that guy is sick plus deal killing it.Can't even mess with those cats. Now we cant forget DVS who ifluenced just about every person in this state. much props. Adek was def. killin things, check put in werk. Chess, aka Masae, aka Guess aka whatever the heck hes writin now was insane, 2zc , Btm man all types of kids out here. But there isnt anything being done here compared to anywhere else, ohio has a better sene. comeon the northwest is a bad place for graff. yeh we have trains but we dont hardly paint them, i myself have over 150 trains under my belt not including tags and throwups. but that was in a year, so dont talk about painting drama. talking about beef like babies with no teeth, northwest cant chew. I love it here but lets get real, just cause we jumping on 12 oz and showing pictures of the same spots we all know and paint constantly,doesnt mean we hold weight, we hold on to tits dtc like theyre our own but the truth is that theyre cali kids, so was GKAE theres a tag down the street next to a train yard he did. but it was like a hi i was here the scene sucks so im leaving. ther are no productions here but cause B, and Virus, they hate graffiti cause they too busy drinking coffee and having gay pride parades. Seattle is a cool place to kick it but a werd to the werld, this place has trains and nothing else.

I know grammer..Im sure he would rather email you...but hey you never know..Do you want me to send him your email address? let me know..

Oh yeah and to comments above..All that is sad..But only half true..Washington has so much to offer..Its the reason those writers often do stay up here..why do you think they move? If we kept the additude of our scene was borrowed..than we would have no scene at all..Its true I would love to see so much more than there is..But you know how our winters are..and no one likes to paint in the rain.. Not like thats an excuse but its part of it.I mean the weathers turning and shits coming from no where..I5 looked great about 3 weeks ago..Fuck the buff...We dont need to over analise this at all..We paint because we love to ..Maybe we started for stupid reasons and felt great doing it and pushed on..Or we knew when we saw it..that was what we wanted to pick up..In any case whether we stick to trains, walls, alleys, notebooks,canvass, we all are connected by writing..I dont know about everyone else..But that kind of makes me feel good..Im sick of everyone having issues with each other..As if we all didnt Want the same thing..Now Im not saying everyone should go vultron styles and come back as the ultimate graffit artist..What I am saying is that wouldnt you rather practice something that doesnt have so many laws..Who said this shit had rules? Yeah , Yeah I know..there are lots of "rules".But its alot more fun with out,,,wouldnt you agree?

Oh yeah and Farmer..I really dug you pic's in the black book section..

NOPE! rules rules rules, dont paint the numbers, if ya paint legal expect to get gone over, paint illegal burn what ya painting over, start simple, paint, and i agree with a post i read, give graffiti up, hurry, this stuff is addictive. Hurrrrrrrrrry!

I dont think you get the point Im trying to make here..I hate rules..heh.. I dont think something so outlandish should have to be followed by any regulations..One of the biggest problems is biting right..so why all paint the same way? Of course thats just my opinion..Im not in any way trying to argue with you..

Oh yeah..and are you just saying these comments in general? or directed towards me? Just curious.. thanks..

I am generating these comments to everyone, the only ones who are alowed to break the rules are those who have mastered them. have you ever seen a toy, they dont follow the rules and they right sur 13 on everything or paint over burners with crap, think about what yer saying, i would wrather see a million look a like Dvs wannabees than a million toys trying to defecate on walls, at leasts they understand structure, and to say that you never followed the rules is unruley.

i dont care about you or any other graff writer unless your my people. and life has shown that to be a small few. so dont take it personal. i like the pictures but graffiti sucks. too much drama. i dont care about who got ups, im inspired by God. sorry if im crass but show me in the bible where people didnt get a little fed up. Now the cats that are inspiring to me are Gsk, Dotcom, Clown,Virus, skrybe, these guys are sick withit. alot of em bomb but i dont care, a throwup is a throw up, show me a production anyday,well close this thread.

Yo.... Grammer where the hell are you???

Oh well I guess you don't like me!!

fine then .... atleast Farmer does...

he's my friend! wawawawawa.....

Hmmmm That would be folish to think just because I havent been on this site for a while responding to shit doesnt mean that I dont like you. Come on now man stop coming to conclusions. And all that beef. Yeah that shit was a lot more than graff beef. If you had to deal with the shit I did you would understand. But you didnt so you dont. Ohh and by the way you know my shit but what does yours look like. No disrespect , just curious. .... And that rules topic... hmmm... rules are nesessary to a point. Like farmer said learn the basics. But I dont agree with the DVS thing though. I dont think I would like a bunch of biters running a scene. I wouldnt like a bunch of toys running the scene either. But we all were there at one time. I m sure we all had wack friends that never stuck with it for one reason or another. Ohhh and the whole God thing... hmmm ... youre entitled to your own opinion, but for me that ish is all about mind control over the people to get them to act in a manner that is pleasing to societys eye. Oh and if youre a christian isnt breaking the law a sin? The one thing I hate more than a biter is a hypocrite. Now C. I dont have beef with you but if youre going to clame one thing in youre life , like god for instance, dont clame another, Like graffiti, that is on the opposite side of the spectrum. and the Bible read that and match it with history, not just christian history, history period. think of the cultural and societal differances in the times of the bible. For example Noah, he lived on the shore of the black sea. well in his time the world was flat right. well history shows also that the black sea and the mediterreanian sea were seperated by land. when the land eroded through tidal waves of water rushed into the black sea raising the level of the black sea 500 feet. The world is flat remember. what was the shore is now 500 feet under water and every where the eye can see is covered in water. so therefore " the world" is covered in water and it took noah 40 days and 40 nights to reach the shore. perfect explanation of how the societal and culteral differances of the times could have lead to the highly misconstrune notions of christianity today. but any ways I gotta go, peace.

Yo... Grammer why don't you get my address from Siloette and write me personally??

We can talk and exchange photos and all that other happy dappy stuff.... I'd be more than happy to exchange photos... So hopefully we'll talk soon.. Very good point on all that biblical stuff... You have to understand that "Farmer" has his head lodged in his ass sometimes... just a real stubborn guy when it comes to religion.. don't try to talk sense to him IT DOESN'T WORK!! Nice guy..just really stuck on religion.. He gives me respect and vice versa... we're cool... but that's not my point...

take your galactic nomads with you and establish reign over the northwest. I know all you cats in seattle's smellier counterpart can rock with the best, I just wish you were up a bit more in the metro area. I feel you on the DVS thing, the scene here is strictly a suburban scene, ideal for the proliferation of biters. farmer john is smoking crack, also a sin, claiming masae was "insane". wtf? that kid is as new jack as city. he came up for a hot minute, rumor had it at the time that he took 'graffiti lessons', had an interview in the P-I, painted some legals then split. granted his influence was felt (I dig that MLK wall everyday on 23rd + Union), but for him writing was not where his heart was. put your fucking heart into it, realize that no one gives a shit and that you're fighting a losing battle. for you this is a phase. adolescence. it's another step on your way towards producing two children and retiring to lake sammamish or some such b.s. listen, creating a lasting community is going to require dedication and it seems this is in extreme scarcity around seattle. no one contributes here consistently because there isn't enough fame. when KYT was here at least they inspired others with their stability, MAD is just one example. so here's the deal: come bomb seattle, everyone, and I will personally ride your jock (and anyone else who rocks with style that you bring along) until you leave. shit, I'll even introduce you to some fine women. don't take the attitude that the scene here is crap and, in the end, it won't be. CONTRIBUTE.

------------------

foetid.stench.fly.solo.fuck.safely.free.speech.for.self.falling.sickness.faulty.scrotum.

Good point....

What in the hell is all that Masae shit about?? The kid is a fucking cocky dickhead to begin with... Respect to KYT for their "downtoearthedness" and all around family feel towards a scene... and you're absolutely correct about the adolescence idea also... We're all going to outgrow this shit someday but in the meanwhile... What's the deal with all your fine women?? Care to share with a fellow non-jock rider??

Yo disco,

Whats up man. I wonder if I know you? hmmmm.... thanks for sayin we can rock with the best. Im glad you can see that. yeah I know Im not up all that much. but whatever. I dont really care about ups. I mean theyre nice and all but latly I havent been much of a bomber. Im all about the nice looking productions. Style and grace you know.

Archived