Home Made Food Flex Off

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 9/23/2020 at 8:20 PM, fat ralphy said:

Just got down on these pork taquitos -

A912C4EE-AEFE-446B-8E08-62428E2D0A10.jpeg

On 9/24/2020 at 1:38 AM, Deine Mudder said:

Looking good but dude, Heineken 0.0% is like the worst af beer on the planet, I rather be drinking water to be honest.

When I quit drinking for a month last year. For the only time ever in my life. I drank the shit out of those Heinekens and they were fuckin delicious. 

• Truth 1

On 9/23/2020 at 10:38 PM, Deine Mudder said:

Looking good but dude, Heineken 0.0% is like the worst af beer on the planet, I rather be drinking water to be honest.

Damn, I think they are pretty good. Most of the dry drunks I know have said they dig them too.....

Don’t yuck my yum bro. 

5 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

When I quit drinking for a month last year. For the only time ever in my life. I drank the shit out of those Heinekens and they were fuckin delicious. 

I applaud you for staying off the booze for a month.

Also I understand your concept of those Heineken zero zero's being "delicious" stem from the fact that you guys in the US  have no fucking clue what actual proper beer is.

• Truth 1

On 10/1/2020 at 1:52 AM, Deine Mudder said:

I applaud you for staying off the booze for a month.

Also I understand your concept of those Heineken zero zero's being "delicious" stem from the fact that you guys in the US  have no fucking clue what actual proper beer is.

Haha. Every german I have ever met over here loves miller lite because it actually tastes pilsnerish and its so light, you can actually drink it all damn day.

• Like 1

Most beer was much lower in alcohol content back in the day, and originally more watery than American popular beers like Bud, Coors, Miller, Etc. Before they knew how germs work, the brewing process made beer drinkers less likely to die from a bad case of the shits.  You could actually drink beer to stay hydrated, and healthy all day. Most beer now will dehydrate you, and isn't exactly refreshing. I prefer American style cheap piss beers, the fanciest I go is Stella.

Columbians have drinking beer all day down to a science. There's this red soda that comes from Columbia, they pour a small can of it into a large pitcher filled with ice, then fill the pitcher up with beer. Then they divvy the pitcher up amongst the homies, and repeat the process all day long. Forget the name of it but the 12oz Homies that used to visit me in Queens and go to Seba Seba over in the Columbian part know what's up. Wonk Saggin. Those pitchers probably sound blasphemous to a long beard micro brew beer enthusiast, but were extra delicious to slam down. Swear to god that place was the best, every waitress had an ass juicier than the last one you noticed like that Seinfeld episode where all the waitresses had big tits. Good times.

Got me thinking about trying to make a low alcohol beer concoction of my own for those long days of outdoor work but I forgot that red soda, and I'm not sure if I can find it here in Denver. Got off work early, and brought a swamp cooler back from the dead on the roof, and cleaned my gutters the other day. I smoke a lot of weed all day long not a problem. Had one fucking beer on my roof to enjoy the sunset, and gloat on saving money rebuilding the cooler myself and I had trouble climbing back down from the buzz (pussy). My ladder was a foot below the edge of the roof so finding that bitch with me feet, and trying not to rip the gutters down after a beer buzz wasn't my best moment and could have ended bad.

Edited by Mercer
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

5 hours ago, Mercer said:

Most beer was much lower in alcohol content back in the day, and originally more watery than American popular beers like Bud, Coors, Miller, Etc. Before they knew how germs work, the brewing process made beer drinkers less likely to die from a bad case of the shits.  You could actually drink beer to stay hydrated, and healthy all day. Most beer now will dehydrate you, and isn't exactly refreshing. I prefer American style cheap piss beers, the fanciest I go is Stella.

Columbians have drinking beer all day down to a science. There's this red soda that comes from Columbia, they pour a small can of it into a large pitcher filled with ice, then fill the pitcher up with beer. Then they divvy the pitcher up amongst the homies, and repeat the process all day long. Forget the name of it but the 12oz Homies that used to visit me in Queens and go to Seba Seba over in the Columbian part know what's up. Wonk Saggin. Those pitchers probably sound blasphemous to a long beard micro brew beer enthusiast, but were extra delicious to slam down. Swear to god that place was the best, every waitress had an ass juicier than the last one you noticed like that Seinfeld episode where all the waitresses had big tits. Good times.

Got me thinking about trying to make a low alcohol beer concoction of my own for those long days of outdoor work but I forgot that red soda, and I'm not sure if I can find it here in Denver. Got off work early, and brought a swamp cooler back from the dead on the roof, and cleaned my gutters the other day. I smoke a lot of weed all day long not a problem. Had one fucking beer on my roof to enjoy the sunset, and gloat on saving money rebuilding the cooler myself and I had trouble climbing back down from the buzz (pussy). My ladder was a foot below the edge of the roof so finding that bitch with me feet, and trying not to rip the gutters down after a beer buzz wasn't my best moment and could have ended bad.

That Colombian red beer sounds like the truth! You gotta be careful with those sketchy ladder moves my bro! We done lost too many og's already!

• Truth 1

On 10/3/2020 at 7:48 AM, Mercer said:

I am sure you already know, that is the altitude getting you in the Mile High.

• Truth 1

On 10/3/2020 at 8:48 AM, Mercer said:

It’s called Colombiana la Nuestra 

• Props 2

Not pleased with my selection of chicken wings in delivery/walkable  distance I attempted wings at home for the first time.  I have this super small Kitchen/stove/oven and do not want to fry  anything like wings. So I looked up a recipe for crispy oven chicken wings and came across a few recipes that used baking powder as a crisping agent. After hella blotting the chicken juices off you toss em in baking powder plus spices.  So I forgot to blot and i didnt want to cut them and they still turned out much better than I expected.  Crispy all around. Found some type of sweet/spicy rub and added a dash of that and this. I’d eat my $10 wings any day. The baking powder does some pH balancing of the skin or some super cool stuff.  Also, the juice ran down my hand as I ate it   Would do again and again F9B2CCE5-1667-49B5-829F-C9559D627538.thumb.jpeg.d73a7e37ff6e9411a06ee3120283dd60.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Props 3