Dont you just love hearing Rumors about yourself? post em here.

Guest defyone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

- im a male slut

* not quite true

- i work my bosses wife

* not true at all cause he could beat me into a pulp

- im a really nice guy

* well thats true for the most part

- i have 3 illegitamate kids

* nope not even a one

- im back with my ex

* fucking slut wishes i was!

- im a stoner or some sort of user

* not for a long while

- im hung like a sperm whale

* almost but no :rolleyes:

Guest Agt. Adopus

Well I have not heard much about my self but I did here that kid BCUZ sucked more cock then everyone in Buddies :crazy:

Whadda fag.

oh geez...

there are so many i don't know where to begin

there have been quite a few about me sleeping with ridiculous amounts of writers...and sleeping with guys to get in crews...

puhleeze.

i'm not even in any crews..

and there are lots about that topic. :rolleyes:

a while back i had a fight with a mate of mine. for weeks i heard rumours that i threatened him before hand, called his girl freind a whore and, that i had smashed a full bottle of bourben over his head during our little spat. i found that the same person that i had fought with was the very same person starting these rumours. needless to say i was not happy.

i wish i was a girl so i could use sex to get ahead in this world.

Guest PinkJelly
Originally posted by Agt. Adopus

First of all, people have a right to uphold there own sexuality with out getting bashed by a bunch of idiotic kids on a fucking message board. Kids who say there "sick of the [FAG] comments" or the "faggots" on this board. It's to bad that half of you guys are so fucking asinine that you waste your time and energy with bullshit thats so petty. Who cares who people bang, what people eat or what music they listen to. If you guys had lives maybe you wouldn't be so drawn in to others.... Facist fucking hicks make me sick to my stomach.

Fag.

I've heard I was dead a few times but, of course, I never was...

later, I heard that I was 'in a car wreck' alot, but I got to say 'no way dude, I was hit by a train'

I live in a REALLY gossipy town so I have been extricating myself for years, now I have like 7 real freinds but only 4 who are like a vault... I think my boss is telling people that I'm smoking crack...

Yeah............. the secretary at my corporate office told me that she heard from like 3 people that I had said "I banged her daughter when I drove her home from the company X-mas party this year.........."

Nice fucking try!!!

Her little slut daughter used to fuck my little brother and is in the process of anulling her marriage to some coast guard fuck!!

Weird shit............fucking weird shit!!!:eek:

Archived