the new transformers toys are WICKED!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

man, im an ol' school transformers lover. so i had to pick up some of the newest one just to see what kids are getting for their loot nowadays.

OH MY GOD DUDE! dare i say they dog the old ones...hard to believe, i know. they are so detailed in both forms. and the transform procedure is crazy as hell. it took me and my roommate a half hour to get it right the first time. so, if you are a transformer fan like me, spend the 10 bucks and pick one up just to see what you wish they were like when we had em. ill post pics later if anyone does wanna see them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

the new transformers are designed so that if you yank on a piece to hard, it will pop of and go back in. but it takes a lot of pressure to get it to do that. THEY RULE.

ihavent watched transformers since i was a kid...but it was my favorite cartoon...i saw my younger cousin watching it and it looked wack...all computer animated now and shit.....i used to watch old school voltron when i was younger, unfortuanately voltron is also computer animated now....and of course i watch gi joe....gi joe kicked ass...i also watched TMNT....

you got the shark one only. The cartoon sucks, but I heard from my friend the optimus prime(fire engine) and megatron(3 headed dragon) ones are dope. why'd you get the shark one, his character is fuckin stupid. but good purchase anyway.

heres link that has the old poster that came with the original toys...scroll down to the hall of heros.

http://www.princeton.edu/~jimlee/tf.html

Guest MR BOJANGLES

thats what i like about em. they actually look as posable as they shouldve been the first time. one word: wheeljack...remember his legs? toy-vs-cartoon style.

• 4 years later...

Archived