Father and Daughter drowned together

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, misteraven said:

What was the reason for the firing? Has it been stated?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/canadian-cartoonist-michael-de-adders-contract-terminated-after-viral-trump-cartoon/ar-AADElzR

Just so everyone is aware, I’ve linked to a heavily biased news source who got the info from Huff Post, so make sure you’ve got a box of tissues if you’re the type that has no other arguments except pointing out a news source was at some point in the past seen as having bias. Huff post almost always sides with the left on opinions so I know that has invalidated everything I’ve ever said before. I know how easy it is to offend conservatives (lol) so I’ve typed out this massive disclaimer having learned my lesson making a perfectly valid point, using a real event being reported on by the media relevant to our discussion.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/canadian-cartoonist-michael-de-adders-contract-terminated-after-viral-trump-cartoon/ar-AADElzR

Just so everyone is aware, I’ve linked to a heavily biased news source who got the info from Huff Post, so make sure you’ve got a box of tissues if you’re the type that has no other arguments except pointing out a news source was at some point in the past seen as having bias. Huff post almost always sides with the left on opinions so I know that has invalidated everything I’ve ever said before. I know how easy it is to offend conservatives (lol) so I’ve typed out this massive disclaimer having learned my lesson making a perfectly valid point, using a real event being reported on by the media relevant to our discussion.

Dude is Canadian and all Canadian news papers, so meh... (Sorry @KultsLOL)... Anyhow, yeah its lame, but companies have a right to chose that an employee is no longer aligned with or working towards whatever goals are set by that company, no? The real tragedy IMO is that it'll be a flash in a pan that goes nowhere in regards to calling out MSM for being biased as they are or in any way go further than (re) posting a stupid tweet or meme crying out.

People get all they need out of affirming their allegiance to specific "tribes" and broadcasting that to the world. Nobody cares enough to make real efforts, let alone sacrifices to affect real meaningful change.

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Dude is Canadian and all Canadian news papers, so meh... (Sorry @KultsLOL)... Anyhow, yeah its lame, but companies have a right to chose that an employee is no longer aligned with or working towards whatever goals are set by that company, no? The real tragedy IMO is that it'll be a flash in a pan that goes nowhere in regards to calling out MSM for being biased as they are or in any way go further than (re) posting a stupid tweet or meme crying out.

People get all they need out of affirming their allegiance to specific "tribes" and broadcasting that to the world. Nobody cares enough to make real efforts, let alone sacrifices to affect real meaningful change.

I was reading up on that this week. Kinda shitty that they canned him for it, I thought it was pretty funny. The bigger issue is the Irving family and their monopoly on the entire eastern tip on Canada. The reason he was black balled is because the Irvings, who own most of the newspapers are in the Oil business and do a lot of trade with the US. The last thing they want to do is piss off Trump.

The Family that Owns New Brunswick

https://www.canadalandshow.com/podcast/family-owns-new-brunswick/

10 minutes ago, misteraven said:

I was jokingly referring to an earlier exchange in this thread.