What did you do over the weekend?

Dirty_habiT

20 minutes ago, iloveboxcars said:

These camping spots are so squeezed together it's more like dirty outdoor apartments than camping.

Ahh man I hate this shit, if I go camping I don't wanna see a single other person than the people I'm with. hate those crowded spots

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Weekend started early for me.

Thursday - Saw DeadMau5 at Moody theater in Austin.  Fuckin rad, where the fuck was my LSD.  Would go see him again in concert.

Friday - Nothing, acted like an asshole all afternoon after work at home.  Played some street fighter.

Saturday - Woke up early to go swimming at Barton Springs before they start charging admission.  Actually, I went with my gf so she could go swimming.  I just sit there and twiddle my phone while she swims laps.  We were supposed to go hit some laps in the park on the bicycles afterwards but it was already too hot.  I went to my friend's property in Bastrop and installed the driveshaft in the 95 cummins we converted from automatic to manual.  We didn't do any gun shooting, tractor driving, dirtbike riding, or other redneck shenanigans this time, unfortunately.

Sunday - Cleaned the house, got some work done on my Eagle Talon.  I'm having an incredible bitch of a time getting the front sway bar bushings mounted.  Huge PITA.

• Friday - Tried to work. Got a little done, but spun my wheels mostly. Yet another long stressful week with a ton of work relating to more disciplines than any single individual can probably be reasonably good at.
  • Saturday - Went to cut timber for firewood. Saw someone poaching from a semi abandoned state logging site that I figure must be fair game at this point. Pulled up and someone had left about 2/3 of a cord already cut into rounds plus a bunch of fat rounds that looked to have been used for splitting. Counted my blessings and scooped it all up and called it a day. Its all still too green to burn this year, but gives me a small head start on next year.
  • Sunday - Spent most the day trouble shooting what I believe is a clog in the main sewage drain line for one of the outbuildings. Two runs to home depot and $50 later, and still stuck. Trying to sort this shit out asap and hoping it wont cost a grip. If anyone on here is a plumber, I'd love to pick your brain so holler.
  • Like 1

I'm not a plumber but I've seen plumbers show up plenty of times to run a snake and charge grip for doing it.  It's been a week so you may have figured it out already.

Friday - Took it easy.

Saturday - Saw American Rally Cross @ Circuit of the Americas.  (fuckin rad).  After that I went home and took my suburban apart.

Sunday - Converted the CSFI (shit) fuel injection system on my suburban to an updated MPFI injector setup.  Truck runs MUCH smoother and has more power.  Would be really surprised if it didn't also pick up some MPG.

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I'm not a plumber but I've seen plumbers show up plenty of times to run a snake and charge grip for doing it.  It's been a week so you may have figured it out already.

Figured it out. About a $15 fix once I got it dug out. 

Problem: 

https://forum.12ozprophet.com/topic/69438-the-your-day-in-pies-photothread-non-autistic/?do=findComment&comment=6333459

Fix:

https://forum.12ozprophet.com/topic/69438-the-your-day-in-pies-photothread-non-autistic/?do=findComment&comment=6333479

• Like 1