Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dirty_habiT

What did you do over the weekend?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
20 hours ago, Magnum OPiss said:

Went to the Gilroy Garlic festival on the day there wasnt a mass shooting. Thank god I didnt go back the following day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/us/live-news/gilroy-california-shooting-intl-hnk/index.html

Sorry to hear what happened, glad you are safe, prayers for the fallen ones.

I always hear about this and have a fam member go all the time,  to tell me that the Garlic ice cream is bomb.

Confirm....

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Magnum OPiss said:

Yeah I had tickets for both days. Was to exhausted to go back the second day.

Holy hell! ?? Praise Jah, mOn. That’s some wild shit, b....

ps...not a fucking chance in hell I am ever eating no damn GARLIC ASS ICE CREAM..........HUGE SCUST!

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 2

Swimmin hole, brought my two sons to a fest of bouncy castles, friend smoked some meats and I invited NOES over for garlic ice cream.

• Like 1

Went to see a pirate/prog band in my home town. Realised now i'm over 35 the only people left on the scene from back in the day are the ones I avoided back then. God its a desolate landscape out there.. ?

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, Diesu said:

Went to see a pirate/prog band in my home town. Realised now i'm over 35 the only people left on the scene from back in the day are the ones I avoided back then. God its a desolate landscape out there.. ?

Oh lawd, it’s laughable and sad, and vast. I figgy feel you blud...

6 hours ago, SQUIRREL said:

Swimmin hole, brought my two sons to a fest of bouncy castles, friend smoked some meats and I invited NOES over for garlic ice cream.

How dare you. 

• LOL! 1

On 7/29/2019 at 11:49 PM, pissdrunkwhat?! said:

This mass shooting shit is insane. It's sad to be a fuckin joke to the whole world because we have people fragging randos.

I think we should stop covering it on the news..... it's a mistake to "glorify" this and give people fame.  The person that went in shooting knew that there was a high possibility they would be killed, they knew they were going to die and the whole goal was to harm as many people as possible before doing it.

So now some angsty fuckwad shot up people because his gf of 1 month wouldn't suck his dick.  Great job dipshit incel.  Sorry, it upsets me..... and I didn't even lose anyone in it.

• Truth 1

I entered in Evo 2019 for streetfighter 5. I got 250 out of 2000 entrants. Lost to a japanese player I shouldnt have lost too. I had a fun time meeting a bunch of people, drinking with old friends, and being treated like a star when I surprised people in my pools.

20190801_175233.jpg

20190801_182750.jpg

20190801_175639.jpg

20190801_174906.jpg

20190803_113017.jpg

• Props 4

Well done! 250/2000 is pretty bloody good!

closest I've ever come to something like that was being 959th worldwide on mildred.com in like 1998.

some web 1.0 shit right there

• Props 2
  • LOL! 1

Friday night, went out with some people from work. Had 4 drinks, didn't think that I was that drunk but the next morning I definitely felt like shit. Even had my last drink like 2 hours before going to bed, and ate. Began to contemplate drinking in general and how it's getting kind of played out. 100% sobriety has always been a problem for me, though. I still feel like I need some kind of release. Maybe something is just missing in my life.

Saturday, hung out with the girl. Mostly did nothing all day, just watched The Wire. Her first time seeing it, my like 15th.

Today, meal prepped for the week. I realized I spend a good $150 on food throughout the week eating out for every meal, so I went and just made arroz con frijoles and chicken for the week. Maybe I'll lose some weight.

Trying to fall asleep now. Took a melatonin but it isn't doing a whole lot.

• Like 1

- Work

- Work

- Work

Last couple weeks have been the icing on the cake to a savage couple months, piled on a brutal past year and a half. Would like to think I’m very close to turning a corner. Hopefully. 

• Like 2

well how did you break it?

- I pulled a nail out of my car tire and plugged it

- explored some back country roads in Northern Illinois

- got really drunk with my neighbors and participated in some Mexican Karaoke, I barely speak Spanish but this was a lot of fun   

56 minutes ago, ~KRYLON2~ said:

well how did you break it?

- I pulled a nail out of my car tire and plugged it

- explored some back country roads in Northern Illinois

- got really drunk with my neighbors and participated in some Mexican Karaoke, I barely speak Spanish but this was a lot of fun   

high speed bike crash. Hit some groove in the road i couldn't see and down i went. Slid pretty damn far, 

Friday:

• Nothing much.

Saturday:

• Woke up early to go ride some easy trails by the house with on of my brothers, my gf, my coworker, and his kid.  Found some awesome "skate park" in the woods, hidden deep.  Some dude has been driving his truck out there and building stuff.  I will try to get some pictures next time, but there is like a full dual-length box jump and half pipe in the woods.  Anyway, riding BMX on mt. bike style trails is fun.  I was keeping up with the guys that had 5x as much money in their mt. bikes as I do on my bmx.  Again, these were just some flat trails w/ curves in them, nothing crazy.  If it got to climbing grades I wouldn't be able to keep up w/ mt. bikes.
  • Went out to my friend's property to ride dirt bikes w/ one of my brother's who hasn't ridden dirt bikes yet.  He made it through the trail with no problems, I don't think he killed the bike once.
  • After dirt biking we shot a M1891 MOSIN-NAGANT, an SKS, a Russian AK, a VZ58, and two different Makarovs.  We didn't shoot half the ammo we bought lol.  Picture is not me btw.  VZ58 on table, MOSIN on sling, Makarov in hand.
  • 3180AF2F-E150-4E88-A76E-F32788A001BE.thumb.jpeg.9cace13831300f120aa311159244c1b2.jpeg9228A9A7-5531-467B-9CBE-1FF3CB71527E.thumb.jpeg.667a7a80f027b739df9e4daa41ff4a43.jpeg

Sunday:

• Cars and coffee at Circuit of the Americas.  There was a fuckin sick blue porsche gt3rs out there with "NO DGREE" (zoom to see) as his license plate.  There is always cool stuff to look at here, we showed up early right when they let people in, made one lap around the joint, looked at all the cars real quick, and then gtfo of there before a ton of people started showing up.  The nerdo drift missile youtube commentator kids were just starting to show up w/ their selfie sticks so I knew it was time to irk out.
  • 16E312FD-9552-4736-90C4-9338AE960D28.thumb.jpeg.9efabb71a65491b778f4091efc7e49aa.jpeg
  • Like 3
  • Props 2

Painted the kids rooms, took all the shit out of the garage to start the transformation into my movie room. 

Went to watch Good Boys with the wife. Fucking hilarious. Started reading The Hate U Give. pretty damn good so far. 

Almost finished watching "The Boys" on Amazon.

Rode dirt bikes, shot guns.

Did laundry, tidied up the house.

Grocery shopping - but since we do curbside delivery, it's pretty easy, just show up and load your stuff and go home.

I think next weekend I should have all my stuff I need to build a rope swing at my dad's house and turbo the tractor that's out there too.  I should provide a disclaimer because I know what "building a rope swing" sounds like..... you just need a rope right?  I bought a looped strap that is made to go on a branch, a heavy duty rock climber caribener, and some heavy duty rope.  I want to make the swing portable so we can move it to another tree if we want.

This weekend I had one of those shitty reminders I’m that I’m not in my 20’s anymore and died from binge drinking my sorrows away. Had one of those 24 hr endless drink Saturday/Sunday shits and hugged the porcelain throne the whole next day. Fucking pathetic. Will do again soon I’m sure. Must learn to chill. Probably won’t. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1