What did you do over the weekend?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I bought a small house around the corner from my current house.

IMG_7017.thumb.jpg.1c5482bc8d6ac77127b7d05d615f52e3.jpg

Price was really seller was really motivated he came down about 10,000 form the already good price.

437968583_ScreenShot2019-07-29at9_35_19am.thumb.png.864133410bfbc00c992d30d60252c804.png

682810596_ScreenShot2019-07-29at9_34_48am.thumb.png.120c3194c258e7db0ef1d368ba40704d.png

And  the interest rates in Australia on investment properties are really low.

Then the mortgage broker came around and looked at the price I paid and apparently I fucked up a date on financial approval by a week so he freaked out a bit.

Haven't really slept since it should be fine but I can't do anything for a few days but wait.

Mortgage broker  ended conversation saying we should be right - "he's been trying to sell for three months if he doesn't extend your finance time he'll be back at square one"

But if it all goes tits up I've lost a fucking truckload of money.

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 9.34.38 am.png

• Like 3
  • Props 1

finally trimmed the bush in my backyard and got pretty drunk while doing it. yard work and beer just tend to go hand-in-hand with me. also went to Da Bears training camp which was a first for me. it was alright to be honest, it wasn't like they were going 100% plus it was almost 100 degrees with the heat index

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Friday

• Went to Circuit of the Americas and saw Cage the Elephant... skipped out on the Beck portion of the show even though it was popular during my time.  There were a ton of dudes in their mid 40s singing the beck songs lol.  Also, the lead singer of Cage the Elephant seemed VERY doped up, most likely opiates.  He walked all the way back into the crowd pretty far.  We had seats pretty close to the stage and my gf got to put her hand on his sweaty back as he walked by.  Lol.
  • Received my used IHI RHB31 party whistle from a Yanmar Marine Diesel engine.  This is one of the smallest turbos you can buy and I'm going to put it on the Kubota B5100E we just bought a few weekends ago.... so I can roll coal while doing work on our land.
  • Strategized a turbo shaft sand-rail project with a friend that may be a little crazier than me w/ automotive stuff.  This is something we've never seen anyone else build and will incorporate a very special rare part that comes on a 15L diesel tractor engine.  More details will be shared for those that are interested when the time is right.

Saturday

• Tried a little sleep in ~7AM.... lol, that's sleeping in for +2h than I get to during the week.
  • Drove to San Antonio for a mid year thanks giving/movie watching celebration that my gf's family started 4 years ago.  We vote on which series of movies to watch and we make ThanksGiving food.  The best part, IMO, is the breakfast the next morning after.  They make extra stuffing and then breakfast is regular American breakfast except you get a side of bacon wrapped stuffing dumpling thingies.  They're fucking amazing.  Don't sleep.
  • My gf and I rode our bmx bikes on these trails behind her brother's house.  It was pretty fun, I'm pretty rusty.  I wrecked trying to do high bunny hops and 360 tire taps like 4 times.  I'm still pretty resilient and good at rolling out of wrecks rather unscathed.
  • Secured my 3rd world record on Super Mario Maker 2.... then proceeded to reset it 4 times after that.  I'm pretty sure there's no way to do it faster than I did.  (willing to share the level ID if anyone wants to try lol)

Sunday

• Drove home.
  • Had one of the younger brothers and his gf over for the day.  We watched HellHouse LLC on Amazon Prime.  I thought it was one of the better scary movies I've seen in a while.  Hoakey in some spots but that's the norm for scary movies.  I kept telling my brother "jump scares are coming brother, prepare yourself."  He'd still jump every single time.... lol.
  • Had VIA 313 Pizza for lunch/dinner because it's like the best fucking Pizza you can buy in Austin, TX.
  • Like 2

Friday- Picked up the little one in my new work truck cause my car burnt to the ground last weekend. Grabbed chick beers that emulate kombucha and hung out at the park drinking inconspicuously while she played. Got Jamaican take out and went to bed. 

Saturday- Worked half day. Went home then hit the road to Western Mass with the lady and little lady. Did some weird creek/brook white people things. Ate sub or ice cream then home . Watched Halloween 4 with my 4 year old(she’s 5 soon). Bed. 

Sunday- Deliver kid to her mother. Snooze. Back to the homestead. Ride on my hipster fixed gear then hit the local metal bar for a parking lot show. Ate street tacos and had many a high life. Bed. 

• Like 1

SATURDAY:

FARMERS MARKET

TRAMPOLINE PARK

CLOTHES SHOPPING FOR THE KIDS

HOBBY LOBBY FOR ALL OF US

HIBACHI ONE FOR DINNER

SUNDAY:

LAUNDRY

GROCERY SHOPPING 

CLEANING HOUSE

BBQ AT SOME FRIENDS HOUSE

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK SEASON 7 EPISODES 1&2... 

3C6F5B87-2A26-423E-AF4E-16A60C5AF1E7.jpeg

D410BBE8-820C-4554-BEF7-96DF9515C025.jpeg

8CAFB7AB-74EE-4BEA-BFB1-A9718179E134.jpeg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Magnum OPiss said:

Went to the Gilroy Garlic festival on the day there wasnt a mass shooting. Thank god I didnt go back the following day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/us/live-news/gilroy-california-shooting-intl-hnk/index.html

Sorry to hear what happened, glad you are safe, prayers for the fallen ones.

I always hear about this and have a fam member go all the time,  to tell me that the Garlic ice cream is bomb.

Confirm....

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Magnum OPiss said:

Yeah I had tickets for both days. Was to exhausted to go back the second day.

Holy hell! ?? Praise Jah, mOn. That’s some wild shit, b....

ps...not a fucking chance in hell I am ever eating no damn GARLIC ASS ICE CREAM..........HUGE SCUST!

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 2

4 hours ago, Diesu said:

Went to see a pirate/prog band in my home town. Realised now i'm over 35 the only people left on the scene from back in the day are the ones I avoided back then. God its a desolate landscape out there.. ?

Oh lawd, it’s laughable and sad, and vast. I figgy feel you blud...

6 hours ago, SQUIRREL said:

Swimmin hole, brought my two sons to a fest of bouncy castles, friend smoked some meats and I invited NOES over for garlic ice cream.

How dare you. 

• LOL! 1

On 7/29/2019 at 11:49 PM, pissdrunkwhat?! said:

This mass shooting shit is insane. It's sad to be a fuckin joke to the whole world because we have people fragging randos.

I think we should stop covering it on the news..... it's a mistake to "glorify" this and give people fame.  The person that went in shooting knew that there was a high possibility they would be killed, they knew they were going to die and the whole goal was to harm as many people as possible before doing it.

So now some angsty fuckwad shot up people because his gf of 1 month wouldn't suck his dick.  Great job dipshit incel.  Sorry, it upsets me..... and I didn't even lose anyone in it.

• Truth 1

Friday night, went out with some people from work. Had 4 drinks, didn't think that I was that drunk but the next morning I definitely felt like shit. Even had my last drink like 2 hours before going to bed, and ate. Began to contemplate drinking in general and how it's getting kind of played out. 100% sobriety has always been a problem for me, though. I still feel like I need some kind of release. Maybe something is just missing in my life.

Saturday, hung out with the girl. Mostly did nothing all day, just watched The Wire. Her first time seeing it, my like 15th.

Today, meal prepped for the week. I realized I spend a good $150 on food throughout the week eating out for every meal, so I went and just made arroz con frijoles and chicken for the week. Maybe I'll lose some weight.

Trying to fall asleep now. Took a melatonin but it isn't doing a whole lot.

• Like 1