• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kults

Just streetwear being corny

On 7/14/2019 at 6:11 PM, where said:

Go ahead attack me!

*gets tackled LOL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I work on fairfax in west la next to diamond, supreme, the hundreds, golf, ripndip, flight club. Can you just imagine the shit I see on boys and girls that’s considered street wear and fashion? 

Mostly on boys I think that’s just ridiculous and girls I wanna ask why wear anything at all, your basically barely covering your vagina and nipples. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

49 minutes ago, SukiSukiNow said:

I wanna ask why wear anything at all, your basically barely covering your vagina and nipples. 

34F76FF1-DEE2-443A-9F20-45A80A300239.jpeg

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, SukiSukiNow said:

I work on fairfax in west la next to diamond, supreme, the hundreds, golf, ripndip, flight club.....girls I wanna ask why wear anything at all, your basically barely covering your vagina and nipples. 

This is on Fairfax you say......?

• LOL! 1

9 hours ago, SukiSukiNow said:

and girls I wanna ask why wear anything at all, your basically barely covering your vagina and nipples. 

Flix or it didn’t happen!

*kidding

• Pause 1

Fairfax?

Sooki, please send chocolate rugelachs  from Canter's deli STAT!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 6/11/2019 at 8:40 AM, misteraven said:

Blank. I love the Kirkland tees from Costco actually. The black are special order and 33% more expensive, but I have dogs and cats so they end up looking worst than the white ones. But yeah, those are my favorite blank because they're soft, heavy weight, good cut and dont get distorted or fucked up after washing / drying. Actually thinking to move the 12oz blank to the Hanes Beefy-T as it comes close to the Kirkland blanks and they finally got smart and stopped the crap with the heat transfer labels. Not sure though, but seems like a nice middle ground between the rigid heavyweight blanks we use now (based off the blanks most skate brands use) and the trendy NextLevel lightweight but super soft blanks a lot of people seem to want (but that I can't stand personally).

I wear the kirkland white Ts for undershirts, but theyre really thin and the collars are a bit too wide for my taste.

On my days off, you can find me generally wearing black PRO5 shirts ("Super Heavy") from the corner korean store...

they don't fade too quickly, the collars remain tight and in tact (most important for me), and the sleeve length on the tee is a good length.

18 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

This is on Fairfax you say......?

Yes good sir Fairfax and Rosewood to be exact 

16 hours ago, misteraven said:

Flix or it didn’t happen!

*kidding

Would but these girls are probably not even

5 hours ago, SukiSukiNow said:

Would but these girls are probably not even

Was about to grab my camera and head down there but seeing that last post, I'm no Jefferey Epstein!

• LOL! 2

21 hours ago, CALIgula said:

I wear the kirkland white Ts for undershirts, but theyre really thin and the collars are a bit too wide for my taste.

On my days off, you can find me generally wearing black PRO5 shirts ("Super Heavy") from the corner korean store...

they don't fade too quickly, the collars remain tight and in tact (most important for me), and the sleeve length on the tee is a good length.

Never even heard of those... Will need to check them out for myself. Cut on the sweatshirts looks too boxy, but this heavyweight tee is really interesting.

https://www.pro5usa.com/collections/tops/products/super-heavy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, misteraven said:

Never even heard of those... Will need to check them out for myself. Cut on the sweatshirts looks too boxy, but this heavyweight tee is really interesting.

https://www.pro5usa.com/collections/tops/products/super-heavy

Yeah.. correct link. 

I remember looking up the pro5 shirts and finding a few random links, but the one you posted is the official one... they're really good quality shirts..i like them better than triple A.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Was about to grab my camera and head down there but seeing that last post, I'm no Jefferey Epstein!

16 is getting a little long in the tooth for Epstein 

• LOL! 1

mOnTrEaL hAs So MuCh sTyLe 

‘ were like the Paris of North America’

FA9DB417-23E6-4D11-9674-3F936218B8E7.jpeg

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

What is that, the new Joe Biden jacket?

Keep your hands warm while you fondle em

Maison Margiela thinking of the children

On the other hand (pun intended?) I imagine you could do some A+ pickpocketing and sleight of hand in that if you have matcing gloves

• Like 1