Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kults

Just streetwear being corny

2 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Blank. I love the Kirkland tees from Costco actually. The black are special order and 33% more expensive, but I have dogs and cats so they end up looking worst than the white ones. But yeah, those are my favorite blank because they're soft, heavy weight, good cut and dont get distorted or fucked up after washing / drying. Actually thinking to move the 12oz blank to the Hanes Beefy-T as it comes close to the Kirkland blanks and they finally got smart and stopped the crap with the heat transfer labels. Not sure though, but seems like a nice middle ground between the rigid heavyweight blanks we use now (based off the blanks most skate brands use) and the trendy NextLevel lightweight but super soft blanks a lot of people seem to want (but that I can't stand personally).

I like the Hanes ones. Blank..? Really? That's boring man. With the stacks of rare shit you have I'm surprised. Then again, you're on a ranch, no one around to see it anyway.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, Kults said:

I like the Hanes ones. Blank..? Really? That's boring man. With the stacks of rare shit you have I'm surprised. Then again, you're on a ranch, no one around to see it anyway.

More that after so many years and so many tees that you just get kind of tired of them. I poull out rare shirt from time to time to wear just because. But thats as much for the nostalgia and having something few others have than anything else. Wearing the first Supreme Bad Brains tee right now actually.

• Props 1

39 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Wearing the first Supreme Bad Brains tee right now actually.

Not quite the same as a blank uniqlo :p

35 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

What's the "crap with heat transfer labels"? @misteraven

Assuming he means the labels on the inside at the back of the neck. When they're heat transferred they fall apart and start cracking or flaking after a few washes. On light colored tees you can see this from the outside of the shirt

We are approaching peak fanny pack

87E496DF-DD40-4CDA-92C4-81593E56D57E.jpeg

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, theprotester said:

Those Buzz Lightyears are a definite maybe for me though.

They missed the chance to add those lights that flash when you walk. They’d also sell 1000x as many if they came in toddler size. 

Want a kite with your chest piece?

37C94378-551A-4945-A172-2F7B3A19E15A.jpeg

• LOL! 1

You're not God or My Father... or my BOSS