wierd turnoffs

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by WebsterUno

I dont like girls that wear makeup.

I like to be able to kiss her cheek and

not get like a pound of pancake mix

on my lips.

amen, this sickens me just reading it.

Guest willy.wonka

girls that take really smelly shits..

girls who put anything in front of them,including me...i like a powerful woman...

-girls that smoke

-girls with cell phones--its getting hard these days. they all have them. a cell phone says to me that you're not content with whatever's going on in the present, you're always looking for someone to call you with something more exciting. that's lame, make your own exciting moment.

-girls who don't have a style, they just wear what's in fashion magazines, or on the gap commercial. this tells me other people make up your mind for you about what you like.

-all people who speak the latest slang. this discounts anything you say because it shows that you use someone else's words to express yourself

Re: Re: Re: *believe*

Originally posted by Pistol

I got "Brown Pride" tattooed on my arms.

are you serious? my homeboy just got it tattooed on his arms..... the font he picked is ugly. but he does have "MI FAMILIA" on his forearm in old e. yum.

The closest thing to "Tres Puntos" on me are the 3 OG "Gangster" dots on my fingers from when I was 12.

when I was 12, i dont know what the fuck i was thinking when I got dots tattooed on me. my homegirls and i made a fuckin pact and they ranked out. i was the only one down! (that was in the 7th grade. stupid times)

Yes I don own both movies.

so do i

No I am not WebsterUno.

Ahh the only movie's made featuring Mexican-Americans.

You forgot to ask if he girlfriend is named "Mousie" and live's in Echo Park ala Mi Vida Loca.

i was thinking more along the lines of la blue eyes....

Guest willy.wonka

orgys

i dont know why,but in a orgy..its hard for me to get turned on...it felt more like a job if anything...i still had fun:D

Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by DEE38

I have an orange pair, and a dark blue pair..... laced in the fattest laces you've ever seen.

im rocking the dirties pair youve ever seen...covered in colonial blue and clover green..

Adidas Kickin Team.

ya heard?

fake girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just be your fukin self you know

thoes stupid fat pants

makeup so thick you can see flakes of it

talkin about ex-boyfriends

talking about how dope every dude thinks they are

and how they get hit on all the time

groupie of the local bands that resemble korn and limpbuscuit

most of these are taken from this girl i went out with last night, sort of a blind thing. i ended up ditchin her to chill with my sister who was in town, and alot less boring than her. fake girls is the biggest turn off of them all though

Guest WebsterUno

Wonka, to this day, no chic will take a shit around me.

If they have, it dont stink. Im telling you, theyre mysterious!

Dee38-You said 'ranked out'…LOL. Old school.

Im UNSCARRED. I have no tatts, but a healthy

barrio background. Ive 'been around' tu sabes.

Up here most everyone went through that ganster

phase. I went through the tagger phase. Some were

both. Up here its 4 dots, Im sure you knew that.

Its all good, I got some surenio homies tambien.

I dont play that shit anymore. But Im Down for the Brown.

Shit, my street has an old school gang from the 70s

living on it. Bunch of Veteranos living around here.

Its the hood, you know. Im waiting to get both

those movies on DVD, lol. But I own almost every other

gangster/urban drama. I also got "Boulevard Nights"

with Chuco! LOL. I knew a lot of locas too. I was seeing

two of them. That was in High School.

Pistol-I know what youre talking about, a stocking, like nylon.

Guest dukeofyork

this one girl i used to chill with used to out of nowhere say "uh oh, feminine itch"...and proceed to scratch just above her pussy.

talk about killing the mood.

:heated:

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by dukeofyork

talk about killing the mood.

:heated:

You should have said, "My nuts itch!"

Then start scratching her head. ;)

thin beards are a must

Originally posted by Pistol

By the way you dig those thin beards? :eek:

oh my god those are fucking sexy on a man!!! well, he has to keep it nice and trimmed and just perfectly even. if its that, then i will melt. those are such a turn on. it means that the man takes care of himself and wants to look good.

this seems weird to me, but i cant stand when guys sleep with their shirts off. i dont know what it is, i need a wife beater on them or somethin. i dont like clothes during sex or anything, just when hes sleepin in my bed. cant explain it. guys who put on a front when their "boys" are around. shits lame.

• 7 months later...
Guest duffman

well when I first got with the girl im with now she was a virgin and like all virgin girls was alittle worried about having sex.. due to babys and shit.. Anyways one night She was at my house and we were making out like mad. So shes rubbin up on my dick and shit and im thinken "in 5 min ill be in that cunt" so to see how she reacted I got on top of her and started to rub my dick up agenst her puss threw our clothes.. She immeditaly made this crazy ass moan that turned me on even more so the plan was to give her one more hard slow grind and then take down her pants. So I did the grind and I felt a sharp pain on my dick.. Fighting to not show any sign of it I was thinking what the fuck.. I did another slow gring and it was even greater pain. I then jumped up and told her to hold on.. I went to the bathrom and I gave myself a fucken carpet burn on my dick from grinding her so hard.

Id have to say that was probably the biggest turn off of my life...

Even worse I went back in my room and her pants were off and she says... "Im ready" I was like fuck Ive been tryen to fuck her for like a month and then this happens !!! I couldent fuck her with a huge carpet burn on my dick because I was scared of deseises and shit..

So I told her I couldent and it seeing in her face that I just totally destroyed her self cofidence in having sex was forced to tell her and prove to her my imbarrasing situation..

- Guys who do drugs, or talk about doing drugs.

- Guys who talk about sex in big crowds, or to people they've barely met, or when it's totally irrelevant to the conversation. That whole "bragging" thing is a BIG turn off for me. I like more reserved people.

- Flip flops, or any type of open toed shoes on men. They are ugly. Don't wear them. The only man that can pull off flip flops is Jesus.

- Guys with big hair or long hair... afros, big spikey hair, mullets doesn't do it for me.

- Shoes. Some Nikes look like they're made from NASA for you to walk on the moon with! I don't like any shoes that look like they're from the future.

- That whole "bling bling" look. I've been noticing a lot of kids these days wearing big cubic zurconia earrings. Those Gucci visor knockoffs have to go too...

-Guys who are super color cordinated, and wear matching red shoe laces, with a red hat, and a red shirt. Gross. Baggy clothes are gross too.

- Bad tattoos or generic ones like tribal bands.

-Guys that are trendy and look like they spent more time getting dressed than I did.

-Guys who bitch and whine a lot and don't do anything about it.

-Guys who are assholes because they think it makes them look cool in front of their buddies.

-Guys who are disrespectful and have no manners.

edited: Slang! It's definetly up there... "dawg, hella, cuz, broad, herb..." Oh my...

, but i cant stand when guys sleep with their shirts off. i dont know what it is, i need a wife beater on them or somethin.

I think that I'm a little like that, too. I like the way a guy feels in an undershirt or wifebeater.

oh my god those are fucking sexy on a man!!! well, he has to keep it nice and trimmed and just perfectly even. if its that, then i will melt. those are such a turn on. it means that the man takes care of himself and wants to look good.

Oh, man I hate those little chinstrap beards! That's a major turn-off for me! I like facial hair and sideburns, but it doesn't have to be all perfectly manicured. A couple days of scruff is sexy enough for me...

-Guys who look really young.

-Guys who drink cheap beer.

-Guys who drive automatics.

:cool:

Archived