12ozProphet Forum T-Shirt

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, ClueTwo said:

I received my shirt today and WOW!! This is going to be my favorite shirt ever. Feels like I’m writing a corny Yelp review, but holy cow!! Thanks Raven!! 

Appreciate the kind words, thank you.

Hope you guys keep it in mind as new tees drop... Doing my best to give you guys the best I’m capable of since this is what earns the revenue that keeps everything going and growing. No pressure if it’s not your thing or you’re  broke, but getting the word out (and ultimately) product sales is how all of this gets done. 

• Props 2

• 3 weeks later...

AFTER MY DAUGHTERS SOCCER GAME ON SATURDAY MORNING WE STOPPED BY TACO BELL BEFORE WE WENT GROCERY SHOPPING AND WHILE I WAS FILLING UP MY SODA SOME DUDE ASKED ME IF I WRITE, BECAUSE I WAS WEARING THE REUNION SHIRT.  ANYWAY, TYRANT, IF YOURE READING THIS, WHATS UP... NEVER KNEW ANYONE FROM MY LITTLE ASS TOWN BESIDES ME WAS ON HERE. 

• Like 3
  • Props 1

So i haven't rocked my reunion T yet... but i have rocked the one with the dead animal on the back (sorry, forgot what it was called)...

But the weekend before last my friend took me to the Kings of the West concert in San Jose... and i wore my old 12oz stacked T on the 2 hour drive out there from Sacramento.... to be continued...i gotta go

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mn1_fuckos said:

Damn,

We could have met! I had a free ticket too and I had to pass on it

I actually meant that I broke my 12oz T-Shirt in at Riotfest lol, that was a long weekend but totally worth it. 

my friend got free tickets because he has a blog were he reviews albums and shows and got free tickets, I might get on board just because of that. 

it would have been cool to meet up with you at such a kickass event, the next show I'm planning on catching is Twin Peaks at the Riv

• LOL! 1

On 9/26/2019 at 4:22 PM, CALIgula said:

So i haven't rocked my reunion T yet... but i have rocked the one with the dead animal on the back (sorry, forgot what it was called)...

But the weekend before last my friend took me to the Kings of the West concert in San Jose... and i wore my old 12oz stacked T on the 2 hour drive out there from Sacramento.... to be continued...i gotta go

So anyways, after the two hour drive from Sacramento to San Jose to see  the concert (Warren G, Too Short, E40, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg)..we walk into the hotel lobby to check in and i notice this guy at the counter that looked just like Warren G...i got a better look and was Warren G... told him I've been listening to his music since back when he and mister grimm did the song indo smoke.

Anyways, really cool guy...i took a pic with him in my 12oz shirt. 

• Props 2