12ozProphet Forum T-Shirt

misteraven

2 hours ago, CALIgula said:

What?!

I paid for my VIP membership!

Well.. it was to support 12oz.

I even clicked a shit ton of ads to support 12oz... even put click ads to support 12oz in my sig for a few years lol.

What im trying to say is ive supported 12oz for years... so, discount please ?

I paid the 1 month thing and than there was some type of contest, some about bringing chicks over. I brought in Windstar*, I still talk to her.

• Props 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 6/4/2019 at 3:14 PM, misteraven said:

For those of you old enough to remember... This was the second 12ozProphet shirt ever created and the first forum tee... Good times. Designed by Kimou Meyer aka Grotesk.

Can't remember the year, but was a long ass time ago. Came in two colors: white and natural / oatmeal (latter of which is shown below).

s-l1600.jpg.14f1d2ee336094a5b5d7726c2846870f.jpg

s-l1600-1.jpg.c3149fc7285778d5995a0287bb11e51d.jpg

I have this tee and it's still in my regular rotation.

I also have the 12 Oz block logo ones in black and in white.

• Like 2

Just now, Grimes said:

When will these be available again?

Finalizing it over the weekend. Likely will be on the shop early next week. Either way, it'll be a pre sale that'll likely run for two weeks.

Kinda figuring this out as I go, but the first samples are produced and as you can see from the photos posted, they look really great. Beyond that, I know for certain that they'll cost $12 if your name is on the shirt or you can get a $12 off coupon code if your name is not on it, but you post on the forum here. Anyhow, I'll likely email everyone, as well as post announcements here and on the @12ozprophet Instagram, so stay tuned.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Good thing I still sometimes use the same password after 10 years.

Going through post history is a special sort of hell. Especially through the account I made 6 years before this one.

At least both made it on the shirt haha.

Let me know if you want to recover the older one and combine them.

3 hours ago, ClueTwo said:

I'll buy two, because..✌

Note that the coupon will only work on the first one. Just too much involved in producing those to be able to just run and sell at $12 unless we were selling thousands and were able to dial it with scale. The extra revenue also helps keep the forum growing for those that end up buying more than one or any other tees or products for that matter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, misteraven said:

Note that the coupon will only work on the first one. Just too much involved in producing those to be able to just run and sell at $12 unless we were selling thousands and were able to dial it with scale. The extra revenue also helps keep the forum growing for those that end up buying more than one or any other tees or products for that matter.

No sweat, send me the code and I'll get it coming. Very cool idea!!

• Like 1