12ozProphet Forum T-Shirt

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
13 minutes ago, IHATEU said:

almost ordered one but how you gonna put me on the 6th line behind a bunch of dipshits with higher post count... 

mid 2000s  i would have defiantly said faggot and not dipshit... pc era chan0... 

You can still say faggot in Ch O.

Fag

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

23 minutes ago, IHATEU said:

almost ordered one but how you gonna put me on the 6th line behind a bunch of dipshits with higher post count... 

mid 2000s  i would have defiantly said faggot and not dipshit... pc era chan0... 

It’s ordered by post count. Fact that you aren’t number one on there is on you man. 

LOL! Step your game up for when we do round two. 

• Like 1

so what you're saying if back then i was more of  loser with more time on my hands to sit at a computer and troll people on here would have elevated my status on the T shirt?!   lol  i guess i should be happy then... 

cant wait to fix it when i get mine...  

• Pause 1
  • LOL! 1

55 minutes ago, IHATEU said:

You mad dipshit.  Hahaha

Cilone. 3rd line. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

23 minutes ago, the.crooked said:

PLEASE AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO @misteraven!

Gonna cop some other stuffs on the same order. I'll take my discount and put it towards more stuff like a good capitalist!

Only thing I ask is that you guys help spread the word... Read my Rally Up thread and get the word out. Keep telling people, over and over and over until it sinks in. 

Becomes much easier as it all grows.

Edited by misteraven

36 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

@misteraven- Might have to print out some baby onsies for  members that have younguns.  ?

Just as long as babies don't meet up for gang fights.

Actually on the next logo run, was planning to do some kids tees for the exact reason you mention. Not for sale, just a few to hook up some key members of the forum that I know have kids.

• Props 2

24 minutes ago, CILONE/SK said:

Need to make a channel 0 one next.  

Depending on how this one goes, as well as how successful our efforts are to rebuild what we have here... That's definitely in the plan. As many of you guys know, I spent most of last year setting up a state of the art screen printing facility. Literally the best computer controlled auto presses money can buy, imported from Europe. Its not quite as simple as just printing anything I want, but is it an obvious strategic advantage, so long as I can qualify the press time by having enough scale / sell through to keep pushing out these types of ideas. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

7 hours ago, T4M* said:

I want one and where did my VIP go? I earned that shit with my mad MS Paint skills.

What?!

I paid for my VIP membership!

Well.. it was to support 12oz.

I even clicked a shit ton of ads to support 12oz... even put click ads to support 12oz in my sig for a few years lol.

What im trying to say is ive supported 12oz for years... so, discount please ?

• Like 3