Shoving nails in Ms. Amerikkkas rectum.

VANDALISTIKO

just like that one guy who posted on here about enron and the mind altering state that is knowledge im gonna go off on a breakdown.

So what do you all think about John walker?

To me, he has some nuts and he did what he wanted to do, should he get punished for it? NO. I agree that he should get punished for the killing of human beings but he is getting put on trial for walking out on a country that he hated, also, were the men he was planning on killing as innocent as the media makes em out to be? John walker is getting prosecuted for "conspiring to kill americans." What the fuck is that?. I conspire to kill an american everyday i wake up, so what if he shot a few bullets at some guy that was trying to kill him to, like they teach you in the military, kill or be killed. They make him the spectacle of this whole nation all the while taking heat off of their inhumane tactics towards the "captured fighters.'..they wont call them prisoners of war or they would have to treat them better. and for everyone that says that they deserve to get treated like that, go watch Black Halk down and realize that you saying that is exactly what the middle eastern people said when the helicopter went down and dragged the bodies throughout town.

p.s. girls dont poop

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the fact someone even thought of the idea of treason is ridiculous, he should be punished like anyone else in captured during war time. the fact that hes being punished because of the mix of his belifes and his race shows complete ignorance, treason is for CIA agents who accept breifcases full of money in return for top secret information....not for an american citizen who decided he didnt approve of this country and decided to follow his own beliefs. isnt it great how 3 months can show you how disposible our rights our?

Many of these "captives" are not POW's or prisoners of war. They were from a large number of outside states that were caught fighting in Afghanistan. They aren't part of any ARMY! These are terrorists not POW's.

Go ahead and put your "Brainwashed by the yellow media reply" now.

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by Pistol

Dude if you wake up EVERYDAY wanting to kill people you GOT PROBLEMS!

but every other day is ok right?;)

I think if he wanted to renounce his country he should have done so. He should have given up his US citizenship and become a citizen of Afghanistan. Then he wouldn't have been in this mess. He would have been given the same treatment the other POW's.

By the way they are not calling them POW's so they do not have to follow the rules for the care of them.

I think this whole fucking topic is stupid. Just another way to get a bunch of Americans riled up and ready to shake their fists at something. It also diverts attention from what's actually happening over in Afghanistan right now. Wake the fuck up people -- cheering palestinians, videotaped confessions, treason ... who gives a shit. What people should be pissed about is Afghan families being bombed to shit. If some dude from your neighborhood did a drive by on my house how would you feel when I blew up your block? Feel what you wanna feel for that dude Walker then realize the media can eat your dick.

Archived