Thug$ In Control, Thug$ On Crack

Guest GoBiloe

Guest Jack Daniels

:confused:

I dont get it.You start a post and put up 9 pics, 4 of which were already posted on the Boston thread.

I guess what I'm sayin is, why dont you post some flicks instead of talkin about your dirty hands.

I know bare has some ill shit but what is the rest of "tic-toc" all about??

:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Jack Daniels

Hey GoBlowMe dont start a thread to gossip with your friends about hygene,

and then talk shit to me cause I point out that this thread sucks.

AND you and your "friends" have been writin for a few MONTHS,

don't try to act like your up. I'm from your neighborhood & I've never

seen you up anywhere, you do marker tags in Boston BIG FUCKIN DEAL.

Dont open your mouth to me,

I'm the last person you want to be your enemy.

Think before you respond to this post.

heres love from philly signed and delivered. jet wants to battle for paint so he and his crew can get blizzed and fo shizzlenizzled or someidiotic i think i am a nigga shit. god grow the fuck up. tic toc has two cities pretty well handled more than most Boston crews can say...

so it would be wise for all the morons who like to talk shit go and prove them. show them up, paint... forchrists sake if i see the vault jet piece or the tictoc mailbox one moretime i really will yell NOONE IS DOING ANYTHING NEW. but thats a lie... rant rant rant. paint.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i was in the bean last weekend

saw some goodbye hands and was feelin em'

good to see some of his other work

proppers to bare too

You know its funny to just sit back and see this perfectly good thread that GOODBYE started be interrupted by Jet which i think i've seen that peace at least 5 or six time on 12oz in the past month. im not tring to start shit im just speakin the truth so is jet wants to take offence i really dont care... Well TIC~TOC keep doin wut you r doin and jet get a new flick please.

Guest KING OF HELL

well BARE from tic toc is in my crew. so im biased. but i never met goodbye. i like his shit.

i want to battle someone.

i think it would be funny.

RIP MUNE.

THE ZELOT. FH-BSB-TRANSCEND-FLOE WOLFPACK.................LAUGHING HYENAS.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

forchrists sake if i see the vault jet piece or the tictoc mailbox one moretime

What the fuck does vault have to do with anything in this conversation?!??!?! Keep his name out of your mouths

Jesus.......

Guess he must be famous, like olde english.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

eat it was a stab a jet and props to va. saying that the jet piece looked stupidly like a va style... clearing things up.

haha jobe, kid i culdnt ever take you serios. beleive me when i say that most people get laughs off your shit. which is not any ups at all... and even in rhode is lsand your a joke so im done replying to you cause your jobe... so hows it feel to be yourself ? i know i wouldnt want to be you

hahaha and point i heard your mentally challenged when it comes to graff thats what some cambridge heads were telling me and it shows in your work and hahahahaha you rock jbc cru?? wow good luck in life bro

Originally posted by asolo

haha jobe, kid i culdnt ever take you serios. beleive me when i say that most people get laughs off your shit. which is not any ups at all... and even in rhode is lsand your a joke so im done replying to you cause your jobe... so hows it feel to be yourself ? i know i wouldnt want to be you

some people are so angry. . .

Jealousy Breeds Contempt. . .

pointo

i won't even defend myself i don't need to for yes i am jobe but guess what you are jet and that is laughable.

but i will stand up for point....

"i heard your mentally challenged"

in the same paragraph:

"... and even in rhode is lsand "

learn how to spell you fat prick. or slow down and make your p o i n t clearly.

jealousy breeds contempt is the perfect fucking name for a crew.

and oh yeah jets trying to battle mune now... i hope the bsb kids and the floe kids rip your intestines out through your fucking stupid nigger want to be cranium, you suck... theres no hate that just truth.

Guest BOSTONIAN

PROPS TO ALL BOSTON WRITTERS EXCEPT THIS JET BITCH. THIS KID IS A BIG SHIT TALKER. WHEN BEEF COMES HE MAKES LIKE HIS NAME AND BOUNCES..FUCKIN PUNK. ANYWAYS..STAY UP TO ALL BOSTON KIDS..AND JET KEEP PRETENDING YOUR A WRITER...

Archived