Thug$ In Control, Thug$ On Crack

Guest GoBiloe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest GoBiloe
Guest Guitar Guy

INTERESTING SHIT ON THIS ONE...

I SHOT THAT NIGGA 2PAC CAUSE HE THOUGHT HE WAS MORE THUG THAN ME!!! BUK BUK----SPRAYED THE DOME PIECE!!

LET THAT BE A LESSON TO Y'ALL

AIGHT!!

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by CROW RA

stright up red x's!:D :mad:

really? it works for me...? sorry dude

ZackAttack loves the tic toc crew. but sorry, dude, i told you i don't like blondes.

Originally posted by GoBiloe

really? it works for me...? sorry dude

ZackAttack loves the tic toc crew. but sorry, dude, i told you i don't like blondes.

it works for you because the pictures are stored in the cache of your computer, therein, even if they dont work for the rest of us, you still see em. you should try freephoto-i.net, it works well.

that red and white hipnos is fresh.

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by boxcarwilly

but if i see the mailbox shots onemore time... god... itslike a frikking tictoc signature.

haha.. that's damn true. everyone will think that's all we've ever done. oh well...

Originally posted by GoBiloe

haha.. that's damn true. everyone will think that's all we've ever done. oh well...

hahaha... TICTOC: coming to a mailbox near YOU.

i'll change some of those fliks if you guys want.

JETROCK KWS A3D BFS

why did you write in my background goodbye? i never heard of you or seen your shit except on the internet so you have no place writing on shit of mine thats why i posted that shit on here so give me a explanation ill battle you if you want .........

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by 5th wheel

im likin the goodbye...post some freights of his if you gottem

GOODBYE isn't really into freights. he's done like 3 total. he prefers bombing and long walks on the beach.

and JET... why don't you start your own thread? it's sort of weird how you're jocking the tic toc thread. plus you've posted those flicks before. i'm not even beefing, it's just strange...

Guest defyone

haha its awesome too see the title of this.. me and Judgemills rocked a wall yesterday, and we wrote thug life on out pieces.. hahahahaha. its a small thugish world

Archived