Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
you can microwave bacon

Funniest thing your animal has ever done

Dogs and cats are hilarious.

This thread is for stories of what your animals have done that were memorable.

as a kid, my family had a dalmatian. she was getting old. one day i was lying down on the living room floor, watching tv. For some reason, the dog, named sheba, decided to calmly walk over and sit directly on my face. hahah it was horrible.

later in life, our family had an australian shepherd named chibi. she was a psycho who liked to destroy things. Her favorite thing to destroy were plastic buckets, which she would throw with her mouth and demolish. One time she was doing the usual bucket routine, and got it stuck around her head completely. she went in to a blind sprint with the bucket covering her head, and SMACK! Bashed directly in to the trunk of a tree, dead on, stopping her instantly. it was the funniest thing ever. also sad.

i know someone has a good story or two here. please share

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

My miniature schnauzer is the only dog allowed at the pool hall that I go to regularly. Her name is Sonya  she sits patiently and watches me play against other goofballs.When she was really little she got hit by a car and survived that.  in the same week she jumped off my friends roof onto  another roof about 10 feet down and survived that. you guys are  probably thinking that’s not a big drop but she was really tiny so she could’ve at least broken a leg and she didn’t.  She’s truly the dog  of STEEL

Edited by Steel Schnauzer
  • Like 1

My dawg doesn't care for most dogs and he really seems to dislike small dogs.  Out on a stroll he walked up to one once, lifted his leg, and pissed on it.  Fortunately the owner didn't see.

• LOL! 1

I used to have this squirrel who would go around ripping off the faces of other squirrels and then just wear that shit around like Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. 

Then just leave the faces lying around to scare people and shit...

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Not funny but done by a dog

A mate's dog recently got out of it's pen and disembowelled a doe that was stuck in the automatic gate of his neightbour.

The Doe was stuck in the vertical slats head first and the dog got it from behind and basically yanked out it's guts via the soft stomach/ butt area

he lives in a semi rural spot and his neighbour called and said "get the fuck down here and deal with your dog" without telling him exactly what was going on and he got a mad fright.  

But also a lot of fresh venison so it all worked out I guess (except for the deer)

• Like 1

My cat jumps on my chest every morning at 6am and meows in my face until I wake up.

• Like 2

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now