SATs

CIPHER_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i did shitty!

first time 800

i cant even get passed 970 :mad:

but i did a lot better on my ACTs

but they are both hard

SATs questions are basic...you just need to know what formulas to use and know how to decipher the question....filtor out the needless info

got a 950

keep in mind,

they deduct a point if you get one wrong, but if you leave an answer blank no points are deducted....so if youre pretty sure on a guess, go ahead and mark an answer, if youre not sure at all and have no idea, it might be good too leave it blank as no points will be deducted or added...dont over use that strategy though, you wouldnt want half your test blank....

when i took the sat i got there just a couple of minutes late. I opened my trunk and grabbed my jacket (it was fucking freezing) and forgot i had a big bottle of wild turkey wrapped up in it... I pulled out my jacket and the bottle smashed on the ground in front of the school. I stressed and dropped my jacket and picked up the pieces of glass and threw them in the trunk. Then I picked up my jacket only to realize i had dropped it in the puddle, and it now reeked of booze. I walked into that test late and absolutley stinking of wild turkey.

I got an 1140, but it's now been 5 years and i still haven't figured out why i took that stupid test.

try and eliminate as many answers as you can if you have to guess, so that at least it is an educated guess, and you have a better chance at the correct answer.

don't get caught up on one question you can't get, if you can't work through it right away, skip it and come back to it.

if you don't know at all, don't answer it, skipping it you don't lose any points.

oh yeah, my guidance conselor also told me that...instead of bubbling an answer everytime you solve it, instead, just dont bubble all the answers to that page until youre through with it...in other words, solve all questions, write answer beside the Q in the book...then bubble all the answers in the end

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_El Mamerro

1350, but I'm still sharing studio space with people who got 700's and 1520's in art school, so I guess it didn't matter a damn bit. Kaes, I hope you're being sarcastic. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by sectorTVA

got a 950

keep in mind,

they deduct a point if you get one wrong, but if you leave an answer blank no points are deducted....so if youre pretty sure on a guess, go ahead and mark an answer, if youre not sure at all and have no idea, it might be good too leave it blank as no points will be deducted or added...dont over use that strategy though, you wouldnt want half your test blank....

they deduct one fourth of a point if u get one wrong. so if u can elimiate teh choices down to four, u hace an alright chance if u guess. they dont deduct one poine for a wrong answer.

Archived