The sh*t that you <3 thread

Personally, it feels like there's enough negativity in people and on the web.

How about a thread about sthings that you especially love?

This is my first thread i think..is this a gay thread? We could make it ok.

1.I love fresh cool air. 

Its the bees knees and 0regon has really good air. Lots of trees.

2. I love when a lady takes good care of her body. Mothing is better than clean and waxed p.

3.i love smoking pot. I fux with it heavy

Call me what you will but i do think item 9 is the bees knees.

4. I love animals, especially four legged critters. They are the only perfectly innocent living things

Ok

Onward channel zero...

• Props 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Most graffiti does not talk to me anymore, but when it does it really does and I get pumped just like I did when I was a teenager. I enjoy that but it is pretty rare and usually only spotting someone from that era and region of my youth or someone versant in those styles.

I enjoy symphonic music and have been a ticket package holder for the past 5 years or so attending around 10-15 performances a year, the more I go to the more I learn about it and appreciate it. I think that all live music is worthwhile and hope to branch back out into other concerts and shows soon but am glad that I have a base of attending performances built into my lifestyle.

• Props 1

•I like bending over broads in doggy with eighties music in the background.

•I like getting my cock worshiped when I’m to high to get erect it shows me the broads wiling  to go the extra mile to get my half chub up.

•I like innies, girls with sloppy slits are  disgusting to me

•I like girls who come over and are showered and ready to go before  I begin to cook for them.

• Truth 1

I love music, honestly a great song is better then a great movie or book

I love pizza, never fails to bring my mood up no matter how shitty of a day it is

I love my family, for real they've always had my back 

Riding bike trails in the fall

Driving fast.

Record digging, its like mining for gold

Summer BBQ's

Summer block parties

Boat parties with boat drinks

Afternoon naps 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

I LOVE THE SPRING IN N.Y. & THE WINTERS IN MIA...ILOVE MY KIDS...MY GIRL IS THE SH!T, ALQAYS HOLDSME DOWN, NO MATTER WHAT...ILOVE TYPING IN CAPS, ALL THE TIME, IM EVERY TEXT, ETC...IM NOT YELLING, IMMA GRAFITTI ARTIST, WRITE IN CAPS, TYPE IN CAPS...ILOVE A FRESH BLACC WALL TO PLAY WITH BRIGHT COLORS ON...I LOVE A FRESH WHITE WALL TO USE HELLA DARKS...ILOVE THE BEACH, & FISHING...ILOVE TO WRITE LETTERS, ITS A LOST ART...ILOVE BUILDING SH!T, IM GOOD WITH MY HANDS...ILOVE EATING PU$$Y...ILOVE GOD, & ILOVE LIFE....MAY YOUR LINES NEVER DRIP, & NO CLOGS IN YOUR TIP...PEACE.

• Like 1

without sounding like a goose I love.

1. Discovering graff in a new city or area. even if you're su[[per instagram heavy you'll still always see things you never knew about and that's what makes graff so dope after 30 years.

2. Sitting a large train station waiting for panels to come through.( like my 54 panel afternoon in Koln a few years back)

3. Dancing with my two little kids ( they get pretty gangster with it)

4.  a good book

5.  that first big swill of beer after a hard day when you're free from responsibilities etc. the cold feeling in your chest as it goes down.

6. Afternoon naps but it's been a long time

7. That moment when both kids are asleep on a road trip and wifey gets frisky & blows me in  a quiet spot.????

8. being on the right side of the economic divide in a trouble free country with food in mine and my kids bellies and a roof over our heads.

I'll leave it at that - pretty much covers everything really dopw in my life

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My daughter.

Plants.

A good movie/ or a bad old horror.

Walking or riding aimlessly in new places.

The woods and the smell that comes with it. (Need to get back into hiking.)

My chicks ginger muff.

Cold beverages  after a solid days work.

The night sky. 

Catching cutty hands.

The perfect bolts catch of a nollie flip or heel.

Soul food. 

The ocean (close to the shore where a niggas safe from sharks.)

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

-the quiet after a party clears 

-sweet and salty snacks simultaneously 

-morning rips while my red bull is chillin in the ice box.  Then commencing to said Red Bull 

-breaking bottles in adventures 

-baths. With plenty of sud making items/salts/candles 

-giving massages 

-making people understand their worth 

im sure I’ll be back. I fell In Love with a lot in the last few years. Including myself. 

• Like 3
  • Props 3

• Marine/saltwater life - this is corals, the colorful fish of the ocean, the amazingly smart or large creatures, the best apex predators, and the unknown.
  • Dirt biking - did this as a kid, and picked it back up as an adult recently.  Very zen for me riding trails.
  • BMX - I don't ride like I used to, but I still enjoy it.  I have the bikes I could never afford as a kid and I'm loving it.
  • Turbo cars - I love working on, tuning, and helping other people figure out their vehicle issues.
  • Giving relationship advice - I like helping people think through their relationship problems, not because I'm nosy or anything like that, but because I feel like I'm really good at it.
  • My girlfriend - she's fantastic, smart, makes me laugh all the time even after 6 years, beautiful, and most importantly she puts up with my shit, I'm not an easy person to deal with.
  • My dog and my cat - I couldn't have asked for better animals than the ones I have.
  • Street Fighter - been playing since 1992 when I was in 4th grade.  Now, 27 years later, I'm ranked in the to 3% in the world online (who cares but I'm feelin myself on it).
  • My family - I am the oldest out of 7 kids.  I enjoy that we're all adults now and the dynamic we have.  I also enjoy hanging out with my dad and helping him do stuff.  He's one of the best helpers when it comes to working on cars that I've ever had the pleasure of working with.  He's fast, he finds the right tools I need quickly, and he thinks ahead.  The assistant you've always wanted.
  • Like 4

Love drifting off to sleep with music playing dreaming funky dreams.

Astro fats.

My cat.

Any meal that i've made hundreds of times but sometimes its a 10/10.

Smooth girls, Bode broads.

Football violence.

My VW.

Fresh wet graffiti.

Building houses for a living.

Seinfeld.

Catching a mellow buzz off Lager.

Clean house.

All the family.

• Like 3

On 12/20/2019 at 10:58 PM, Dirty_habiT said:
  • Marine/saltwater life - this is corals, the colorful fish of the ocean, the amazingly smart or large creatures, the best apex predators, and the unknown.
  • Dirt biking - did this as a kid, and picked it back up as an adult recently.  Very zen for me riding trails.
  • BMX - I don't ride like I used to, but I still enjoy it.  I have the bikes I could never afford as a kid and I'm loving it.
  • Turbo cars - I love working on, tuning, and helping other people figure out their vehicle issues.
  • Giving relationship advice - I like helping people think through their relationship problems, not because I'm nosy or anything like that, but because I feel like I'm really good at it.
  • My girlfriend - she's fantastic, smart, makes me laugh all the time even after 6 years, beautiful, and most importantly she puts up with my shit, I'm not an easy person to deal with.
  • My dog and my cat - I couldn't have asked for better animals than the ones I have.
  • Street Fighter - been playing since 1992 when I was in 4th grade.  Now, 27 years later, I'm ranked in the to 3% in the world online (who cares but I'm feelin myself on it).
  • My family - I am the oldest out of 7 kids.  I enjoy that we're all adults now and the dynamic we have.  I also enjoy hanging out with my dad and helping him do stuff.  He's one of the best helpers when it comes to working on cars that I've ever had the pleasure of working with.  He's fast, he finds the right tools I need quickly, and he thinks ahead.  The assistant you've always wanted.

Lots of gems in this one, cuhz. Relatable. 
Especially the old lady part....Been 4 years for me and I’m surprised af she’s even still around...

• Like 1

◼The smell of cutting a MDF board

◼Touching wires and ripping them apart

◼Clogne, can't leave without it

◼Hair and outfit on point all the time

◼Clean Personal Hygiene

◼Any type of beach with low sunshine while listening to music and maybe holding a cute girl's hand

◼Smashing

◼Boobs

◼oh no!

◼Done

Edited by T4M*
  • LOL! 2