Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
you can microwave bacon

The sh*t that you <3 thread

Personally, it feels like there's enough negativity in people and on the web.

How about a thread about sthings that you especially love?

This is my first thread i think..is this a gay thread? We could make it ok.

1.I love fresh cool air. 

Its the bees knees and 0regon has really good air. Lots of trees.

2. I love when a lady takes good care of her body. Mothing is better than clean and waxed p.

3.i love smoking pot. I fux with it heavy

Call me what you will but i do think item 9 is the bees knees.

4. I love animals, especially four legged critters. They are the only perfectly innocent living things

Ok

Onward channel zero...

• Props 1

Most graffiti does not talk to me anymore, but when it does it really does and I get pumped just like I did when I was a teenager. I enjoy that but it is pretty rare and usually only spotting someone from that era and region of my youth or someone versant in those styles.

I enjoy symphonic music and have been a ticket package holder for the past 5 years or so attending around 10-15 performances a year, the more I go to the more I learn about it and appreciate it. I think that all live music is worthwhile and hope to branch back out into other concerts and shows soon but am glad that I have a base of attending performances built into my lifestyle.

• Props 1

•I like bending over broads in doggy with eighties music in the background.

•I like getting my cock worshiped when I’m to high to get erect it shows me the broads wiling  to go the extra mile to get my half chub up.

•I like innies, girls with sloppy slits are  disgusting to me

•I like girls who come over and are showered and ready to go before  I begin to cook for them.

• Truth 1

I love music, honestly a great song is better then a great movie or book

I love pizza, never fails to bring my mood up no matter how shitty of a day it is

I love my family, for real they've always had my back 

Riding bike trails in the fall

Driving fast.

Record digging, its like mining for gold

Summer BBQ's

Summer block parties

Boat parties with boat drinks

Afternoon naps 

I LOVE THE SPRING IN N.Y. & THE WINTERS IN MIA...ILOVE MY KIDS...MY GIRL IS THE SH!T, ALQAYS HOLDSME DOWN, NO MATTER WHAT...ILOVE TYPING IN CAPS, ALL THE TIME, IM EVERY TEXT, ETC...IM NOT YELLING, IMMA GRAFITTI ARTIST, WRITE IN CAPS, TYPE IN CAPS...ILOVE A FRESH BLACC WALL TO PLAY WITH BRIGHT COLORS ON...I LOVE A FRESH WHITE WALL TO USE HELLA DARKS...ILOVE THE BEACH, & FISHING...ILOVE TO WRITE LETTERS, ITS A LOST ART...ILOVE BUILDING SH!T, IM GOOD WITH MY HANDS...ILOVE EATING PU$$Y...ILOVE GOD, & ILOVE LIFE....MAY YOUR LINES NEVER DRIP, & NO CLOGS IN YOUR TIP...PEACE.

i love this fucking forum

the homies

the shorties

being sober

eating healthy

Los Angeles

and Marvel movies for some reason

Diagnosing electrical problems

Yard work

Hiking/backpacking/camping

Watercolor and charcoal

Bonsai

Stealth video games

jiu jitsu

without sounding like a goose I love.

1. Discovering graff in a new city or area. even if you're su[[per instagram heavy you'll still always see things you never knew about and that's what makes graff so dope after 30 years.

2. Sitting a large train station waiting for panels to come through.( like my 54 panel afternoon in Koln a few years back)

3. Dancing with my two little kids ( they get pretty gangster with it)

4.  a good book

5.  that first big swill of beer after a hard day when you're free from responsibilities etc. the cold feeling in your chest as it goes down.

6. Afternoon naps but it's been a long time

7. That moment when both kids are asleep on a road trip and wifey gets frisky & blows me in  a quiet spot.👑👑👑👑

8. being on the right side of the economic divide in a trouble free country with food in mine and my kids bellies and a roof over our heads.

I'll leave it at that - pretty much covers everything really dopw in my life

good stuff schnitzel

just bumping my unloved thread to say that i love when i mix my gas station espresso just right and its not too sweet or milky. fuck yess.

i also love the combo of salad and fries.

maybe its the fries doing it for me

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now