Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest blah

your work

Recommended Posts

Guest blah

Well im new to this forum and i didnt see a thread showing off anyones personal work, well maybe their is one but im half retarded.So everyone post your stuff, id post mine but i nead to get it scanned first.Later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by blah

Well im new to this forum and i didnt see a thread showing off anyones personal work, well maybe their is one but im half retarded.So everyone post your stuff, id post mine but i nead to get it scanned first.Later

 

half the fun of this forum is finding out who people are. go read a few threads and i'm sure you'll pick up some things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: your work

 

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

 

half the fun of this forum is finding out who people are. go read a few threads and i'm sure you'll pick up some things.

 

yea..i know who you are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Graff Jesus

Re: Re: Re: your work

 

Originally posted by fr8burner

 

yea..i know who you are

 

oh shit. i've been found out. time to switch up names again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest me IS cool

aren't there supposed to be images in this forum!?!?! :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by me IS cool

aren't there supposed to be images in this forum!?!?! :o

 

not when you have stupid people like this starting threads..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by blah

im half retarded

 

only half? im a quarter retard, quarter hobo, quarter "special" and a quarter genius.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sect*one

I dont have a scanner, but im going to just go to kinkos or somthing sometime.But i figured maybe someone had pics.

kool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: um

 

Originally posted by sect*one

why isnt anyone posting their shit

sup with the gay rip off of my screen name...........jerk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest furious pete

ccccccc c c ccccccc c c c c c cccc c cc cccccop

 

 

did i stutter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×