Denver update...

Guest mopius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Peccavi:

b-b-b-bump..

that Aeon throw is pretty.. i love stars. maybe its just me

i like stars. i am a star. a ROCKSTAR.

Guest mopius
Originally posted by cathartic:

alert burned that toys ass.. just the concept alone is original... and executed well. aeon blows

hahaha...thats funny cause its soo wrong

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by mopius:

hahaha...thats funny cause its soo wrong

ahahahaha mopius you nailed it on the head. alert not only blows...he sucks rhinocock.

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by SEKrocstar OTR CFC:

i miss the denver/mexican hunnies

dude no joke. koze says that they jock writers too. freshhhhhhhhh...i dont care what anyone says...medz girl was the hottest ever.

Guest freddy kreuger
Originally posted by cathartic:

alert burned that toys ass.. just the concept alone is original... and executed well. aeon blows

couldnt have said it better myself...

you toys just dont understand...

NOBODY can dis Alert.....he has influenced graff a million times more than you could ever hope to.

What are you joking? ALERT use to be fresh! THAT SHIT IS WACK! Dont front....We ALL know it's wack!

Influenced graff!!!! WOW! I Hope he didn't Influece you....that would really suck...Hell if he did you should not paint in public....

Peace

hahahahaha----those letters are WACK!!!

man, i cant front, i have seen alert stuff i liked. but i do NOT like that. the letters are straight ass. um aeon seems like a nice kid. he is pretty good too. fuck bitter old men. teach the youth, dont punch them. eh.

Guest iced out mocha

dude fuck that that wasnt a battle...it was alerts idea originally to do a black and white "bomb" battle on a legal wall, but aeon refused to even be seen near a legal wall. aeon opted for the street battle, but alert wasnt down. he wanted to do a "black and white bomb battle" haha under that bridge. hahaha oh well. this has nothing to do with denver so who fuckin cares. lame if you ask me. i was there. the funniest part was watching jews talk to alerts friends and hear them saying that they thought that character was cool while aeon was painting it. haha so fuckin lame. and krueger, you are a dumb old man i dont care how cool you think you are...that aeon sucked, but made the crap like quality of the alert almost beyond joke status. fuck you.

Archived