the pepper spray thread

taper

i carry that shit wherever i go. its just funny. like ill fuck with someone or vise versa and ill just laugh and mase em. not that i cant fight because ive taken muy tai for 6 years but its just funny they dont expect it. anyone ever had any similar expirences?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i feel like a fucking ninja with 2 in each pocket

spray yourself though.......its kinda like a rule....spraying yourself does suck,BUT you must do it...its kinda fun..

have a bucket of water ready...i didnt....:heated:

be careful what brand you buy.. dont trust any from a head shop or whenever, the pressure in those ones are wack. ive bought from them twice before.. Each time i find it necessary to do a 1 second test, which is supposed to be when the pressure is greatest, and both times it dribbles out like the last few drops of piss. If a situation ever arose where you actually needed to use this shit, you would be fucked. im goingto look for some bear repellant. that shit soounds hard.

when in doubt, carry a screwdriver.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

you should spray yourself, numeroustimes, build up tolerance in case it is ever used against you.

as for remedies... if you are in a riot and pepper spray or cs has been released 1 part liquid antacid to 1 part water.

anarchists learn this stuff quick.

develop a tolerence? there's a good chance that you will damage your eyes or even go blind. and what are the chances of someone spraying you with it anyway? thats like saying "eat strychnine to develop a tolerence in case someone tries to posion you".

Guest ctrl+alt+del

fetal position. yeaaaah. someones attacking you curl up in a ball. it wont hurt, even if they got a baseball bat. :rolleyes: haha. intangi fame rolls with spray, or at least he used to. i dont really need weapons though. When i was 9 i was leaning on a droor in the kitchen trying to turn on the lightbulb and it electrocuted me. sent 43 thousand watts of electricity through my body. ever since, ive been able to move things with my mind. i have the power to kill a yak 200 yards away...................WITH MIND BULLETS!!!!!!!! thats telekinesis kyle!

ahaha damn...... i got pepper sprayed in handcuffs while i was tripping my face off on mushrooms inside the police station. then i tried to fight about four or five cops and got pepper sprayed about five more times then dragged into a jail cell and i had to stick my face in the mother fuckin toilet because my hands were cuffed and my eyes burnt so bad damn that shit was not a joke. so dont let that shit happen to you. cops are bitches and when they die i laugh

I WAS AT A BAR ONCE AN MY BOY GOT INTO A LITTLE BEEF OUTSIDE... SO I COME RUNNIN OUT -CAUSE YOU KNOW HOW WE DO- AN GOT ALL MIXED UP IN THE SHIT... WELL AFTER A MIN OR TWO THE BOUNCERS CAME OUT AN SPRAYED THE WHOLE CROWD WITH PEPPER SPRAY TO CLEAR EVERYONE OUT...THEY HIT ME DEAD ON....YO THAT SHIT BURNT BAD FOR A COUPLE MINS...I COULDN BREATHE AN MY EYES WERE TEARIN LIKE FUCK BUT IF YOU JUS POWER THROUGH IT AN DEAL WITH IT (WITHOUT RUBBIN YOUR DAMN EYES) ITS OVER IN A COUPLE MINUTES..IT REALLY COULD BE ALOT WORSE..IT WASN TOO BAD BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE GETTIN SPRAYED AGAIN

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00163109f00000011.jpg'>

ODESK-6FK, MDS!!

Originally posted by seppuku

develop a tolerence? there's a good chance that you will damage your eyes or even go blind. and what are the chances of someone spraying you with it anyway? thats like saying "eat strychnine to develop a tolerence in case someone tries to posion you".

if you have ever been involved in protesting anything there is a high chance ofbeing gassed or sprayed down. believe me thecops tend to use it at mass gatherings like it is air.

you can build a tolerance... most police grade pepper spray is almost pure capaiscin, so much like eating hot peppers you can get tolerant, capaiscin is a chemical derivative of capiscum, the chemical that makes peppers hot. as for cs gas tolerance, only show up with defense methods... your body cannot tolerate it.

Guest euthana5ia

the funniest pepper spray story ever man...

one time there was this wall and there was this gay prdie thing on it and then these nazi guys went over it with all this nazi shit...so some people i knew wanted to paint over it so i hekped them..we did a little thing that said diversity but anyways while we were paitnitng cars would come by and we ran out of the way...but once a car stopped at the wall and so someone thought it was the nazi guys and got out their pepper spray and then on accident sprayed it on someone else..it was so funny..the car wasnt nazis either

Archived