Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)

I got a new phone recently and im trying to log into 12oz with it. Already msged mr raven about it but his advice didnt help that much. It might be my phones fault it cheap and i cant do other simple random shit with it. I try to enter my email and hit forgot password function but it say no email exists. Been trying to figure out how to do this for a few days. Throw me a bone here

Edited by Moe Szyslak
  • Like 1

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
12 hours ago, Moe Szyslak said:

Figured out you cant login on the main pg you got to click on forum THEN login... Smh

Kind of says on the shop login that shop and forum accounts are different. It’s a tricky integration that I decided wasn’t worth it since it also links forum users talking graff & dance to physical identities. 

Anyhow, yeah... Ya gotta read the fine print my dude. Hopefully you’re all good now. If not, DM me again. 

And to anyone reading that that is fully locked out... Email info@12ozprophet.com and we can help you. (Every single 12oz account is salvageable back to 1998). 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

3 hours ago, misteraven said:

(Every single 12oz account is salvageable back to 1998). 

That's pretty bad ass.  Raven, you helped him when I was so close to phishing a sweet credential.

7 minutes ago, Kalashnikov said:

@misteravengot my account back when I was locked out as well. One thing though, my old PMs aren't there. Any way to get those back?

Not sure man. We’ve upgraded so many times that I suspect that stuff might be gone. It’s hit or miss because others have said they see them. 

Ha, if I could see the PMs from all the different usernames I've had, I reckon most of them would be full of abuse from DAO and crazy shit from CityOnSmash.

Bring back ghost attachments!

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, Moe Szyslak said:

Anyone remember that time my baby momma came on here and started talking shit? Fuck that ho

Nope...

13 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Don't forget unsolicited noodz from boohead.

She sent you guys nudes?!

Shit, man....

On 3/5/2019 at 4:06 PM, misteraven said:

Every single 12oz account is salvageable back to 1998

yea but what about the rep