Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ubejinxed

original documents

agh has anyone ever had problems trying to get a cell phone? i tried to get one and they told me there was a discrepancy in my personal info relating to my SS# and i needed my SS card. who the hell carries one around? not me i lost mine. all they want is they won' take a passport. fuckers

my home phone was shut off today, so i need a phone. all they want is a fax of it, thank goodness my sister has the same last name as me and hasn't lost her card.

my roomate while in college had this need to be 21 and had a fake got caught and now has an alias.

anyone else have any issues with docs and IDs?

the dmv put the wrong date for my birthday on my DL (only a few days different) so after lagging and getting threatening phone calls i finally registered for the draft. however, i registered with my real birthday, and now there's a warrant out for the me that was born five days earlier because he didn't reagister... i fucking hate our government...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

now there's a warrant out for the me that was born five days earlier because he didn't reagister... i fucking hate our government...

That's hilarious!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this