Tease

Moe Szyslak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 months later...
10 hours ago, pissdrunkwhat?! said:

@misteravenIts def @-sudz-and I told him the forums are popping again and chatted a bit. He might need some help getting his account in order. I'll reach out again if he doesnt. He was stoked to hear about it though.

So suds owns No Fun Press? Where's the cows?

Yeah, anyone that needs account help can DM @12ozprophet on Instagram or email info@12ozprophet.com

Spent the last 3 minutes making sure I could still draw the cows, ha!

@Fist 666, you were right, I do all the No Fun brand stuff now. @delvthank you!!

Feels wild as hell to be back on here, @misteravenI spent farrrr too much of my adolescence on these damn forums.. @pissdrunkwhat?!thank you for dragging my ass back.

I have no idea what happened to Tease tho, dont wanna steal his thunder from this thread ?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, -sudz- said:

Spent the last 3 minutes making sure I could still draw the cows, ha!

@Fist 666, you were right, I do all the No Fun brand stuff now. @delvthank you!!

Feels wild as hell to be back on here, @misteravenI spent farrrr too much of my adolescence on these damn forums.. @pissdrunkwhat?!thank you for dragging my ass back.

I have no idea what happened to Tease tho, dont wanna steal his thunder from this thread ?

Would love to hear about your brand... How it started and what you're up to with it. Looks like you've done well!

Maybe a new thread?