Gucci taking a massive L

Kults

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 years later...
On 2/19/2019 at 9:37 PM, Kults said:

Who green lit this ?! 

DB4EF422-DCC5-4AFE-893D-DC649C89F5AF.jpeg

Still wish I would have copped one of these when they came out not knowing what was going g to happen.  10s of years from now, it would be worth a bunch of money. 

3 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Welcome back.

Remember that one time you copped a 1 of a kind Coogi sweater?

Still have that nurga?

Hah, holy fuck, IDK how you remembered that... That shit must have really been one of a kind, huh?! I must say it was hands down the illest hoodie/sweater I've ever owned. Uhhm I'd say about 8 years ago I hit a giant silver tag on the back in hotpaint and rocked it bombing a bunch of times. It's either in my basement or in the garbage. I'll have to take a look!

Edited by GucciCondom
  • Props 2

2 hours ago, GucciCondom said:

Hah, holy fuck, IDK how you remembered that... That shit must have really been one of a kind, huh?! I must say it was hands down the illest hoodie/sweater I've ever owned. Uhhm I'd say about 8 years ago I hit a giant silver tag on the back in hotpaint and rocked it bombing a bunch of times. It's either in my basement or in the garbage. I'll have to take a look!

Dude, everybody here remembers that 1 of a kind Coogi. We were all super jealous of it.

What’s good? Give us an update.

Stick around.

• Truth 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...