The Rabbit Hole

Hayabusa

In the year 2019, there are still nay sayers who believe such stupid fallacies and lies such as the earth is round, and global warming. 

This thread is dedicated to the truth. No longer will I sit ideally by and let the global lies consume us.

Buckle up, and have your fucking tin hat ready fellas.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Flat-Earth-Headline-1024x451.jpg.ac599f9cf748b830a2a0fde93e5759f0.jpg

https://ericdubay.wordpress.com/

Wolves in sheep’s clothing have pulled the wool over our eyes. For almost 500 years, the masses have been thoroughly deceived by a cosmic fairy-tale of astronomical proportions. We have been taught a falsehood so gigantic and diabolical that it has blinded us from our own experience and common sense, from seeing the world and the universe as they truly are. Through pseudo-science books and programs, mass media and public education, universities and government propaganda, the world has been systematically brain-washed, slowly indoctrinated over centuries into the unquestioning belief of the greatest lie of all time.

1 hour ago, mn1_fuckos said:

@Hayabusaare you still drawing?

Yep.

giphy.gif.a0feb84a89b8eb21d3aaf347d4069a05.gif

Richard Gere was taken to a hospital emergency room to have a gerbil removed from his rectum.

The following is a true account: A 26-year-old male arrives at the ER complaining of rectal bleeding. He is too embarrassed to provide an accurate history but provides the examing doctor a clue: "There might be something stuck in my rear end." Examination reveals a non-tender abdomen, but a rectal exam shows blood coming from his anus. A speculum exam reveals bloody stool and a dead gerbil. Apparently, through the cardboard tubing from a paper towel roll, the rodent had been forced into his rectum. Once the animal was in, the tube was pulled out. The idea is that as the gerbil suffocates, it scratches and claws at the lining of the rectum, providing an intense sensation to the patient. The rodent should then have been defecated, but the swelling and bleeding had caused the retention of the animal. The patient required pain medication and antibiotics after the animal was removed, but was then allowed to go home.

Collected via Gibbs and Ross, 1996

Edited by Hayabusa
  • Props 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 2:43 AM, Hayabusa said:

Thats okay brother, just open your mind.

Ah yes, to think that I only just watched this video in the past month.

Great thread and I look forward to more wokeness, even though I am not 100% on FE I am still intrigued that it still could be the the truth so I guess I am about 50% FE/50% globetard right now. I am 100% on the moon landing being fake though, and as Eddie has stated, why can't they just GoPro the next trip to the International Space Station?

The more I learn about things though, it seems as though Alex Jones is not lying about things in regards to those who run the world. 100% that Will Ferrel is a lizard person. When I was at my craziest I could even see his black reptilian eyes when I was watching him in some movie with Marky Mark. While their were others I saw temporarily get the lizard eyes he was the one who I saw have it all the time. I will get more into detail in my thread when I get to that point in the story but I have most definitely learnt how to transcend the standard realm in which most dwell and got to see things that are beyond most people's comprehension. 

Keep posting this great shit and stay woke.

Also there is some great shit on Youtube about celebrity human cloning and blood rituals. Make sure to post things up regarding that.

I recently watched videos about the NBA being rigged and they showed some evidence which was hilarious, especially how they activated one player's chip inside his head and made him fall over clutching his head as though he had a migraine or something, there is no better way I can describe it but one second he was normal bringing the ball up the court the next he was on the ground grabbing his head trying to call an unnecessary timeout.

If you look up at the night sky to the stars you will notice that there are some stars which are brighter than the rest and these tend to move around alot. It is because they are not stars, it is actually surveillance satellite drones which are used to monitor everyone 24/7.

The best way to think of them as though they are essentially the tools of the creator keeping tab of how you are living your life karmically and upon death at the end of the simulation you are taken over the events of your life which only you are aware of and you need to explain and rationalise your decisions to the creator in order for you to progress to the higher realms of existence, while being allowed to keep the memories of this life. If you do not qualify, you are sent back with a wiped memory into the simulation and you start over again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just stumbled on this thread...

In regards to the flat earth thing, it’s an interesting story and a little scary. The origins of the resurgence of this line of thought stems from a security/ technology conference. There was a workshop that focused on the power and influence of disinformation and part of the workshop entailed working on a project to serve as a case study. The idea was to take a completely ludicrous concept and put it online as pseudoscience and then leverage social media to prove how people can be easily manipulated even when the subject defies logic (proving that it’s that much easier when the subject isn’t obviously ridiculous). In any case, after some brainstorming, they settled on the simple theme of flat earth. Then workshopped out some details based upon a template. Let it loose into the wild and allowed it to take on a life of its own. 

Now imagine how how much of all the other shit you see / read / hear, most especially on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, are simply supporting actors and content tools engineered with the intent to sway perceptions, opinions and positions. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, misteraven said:

Just stumbled on this thread...

In regards to the flat earth thing, it’s an interesting story and a little scary. The origins of the resurgence of this line of thought stems from a security/ technology conference. There was a workshop that focused on the power and influence of disinformation and part of the workshop entailed working on a project to serve as a case study. The idea was to take a completely ludicrous concept and put it online as pseudoscience and then leverage social media to prove how people can be easily manipulated even when the subject defies logic (proving that it’s that much easier when the subject isn’t obviously ridiculous). In any case, after some brainstorming, they settled on the simple theme of flat earth. Then workshopped out some details based upon a template. Let it loose into the wild and allowed it to take on a life of its own. 

Now imagine how how much of all the other shit you see / read / hear, most especially on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, are simply supporting actors and content tools engineered with the intent to sway perceptions, opinions and positions. 

It always amazes me at the stupid shit some people deceive themselves into believing.   My state seems to draw a lot of people that believe one stupid thing or another.    

Yesterday I met a guy sitting next to me and my wife at a bar.   Seemed cool.  He just moved here from South Dakota.    After talking to him for a little bit, I asked him what made him move here.   He said his church sent him to homestead.     Fucking cults.