Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hua Guofang

Already redundant, we are nearly obsolete

Recommended Posts

The generative adversarial network can already do this: www.thispersondoesnotexist.com

 

 

 

 

That person does not exist. It was created by a neural network. If you go to www(dot)thispersondoesnotexist(dot)com, each time you hit refresh it will create a new face of a completely fictitious person.

 

 

and is now also doing this:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 minute ago, Hua Guofang said:

The generative adversarial network can already do this: www.thispersondoesnotexist.com

 

 

 

 

That person does not exist. It was created by a neural network. If you go to www(dot)thispersondoesnotexist(dot)com, each time you hit refresh it will create a new face of a completely fictitious person.

 

 

and is now also doing this:

 

Those look like hot garbage. We'll be fine for awhile yet lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

You mean the graf or the people pics?

Both lollll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The graf network is still learning yet. But I reckon the majority of faces would fool the vast majority of people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, mn1_fuckos said:

how are you suppose to lineout some AI toy online?

Go home and fuck your Alexa up. That's how.

  • LOL! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try our new toybot 2020 model, money back guaranteed if it gets caught and snitches.

 

graffiti-robot-gif-1625818.gif

 

Edited by Mercer
  • LOL! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2019 at 5:11 PM, Hua Guofang said:

image.png.f61ffe684eb781f10753cb5ea08ddb05.png

Fucking christ, ginger mightbeboymightbegirlidks even exist in AI?

Edited by Kalashnikov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mercer said:

Try our new toybot 2020 model, money back guaranteed if it gets caught and snitches.

 

graffiti-robot-gif-1625818.gif

 

HANDS FOR DAYSSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

proxy.duckduckgo.gif.5b0cd48e49f2ca7696eb7648d2bb8e2c.gif

 

 

It wouldn't be easy, and would take some serious programming work, but I've always though someone could program a drone with a can to go write a name in highly visible spots around the city. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2019 at 4:13 PM, Hua Guofang said:

Something didn't go right with this one

 

8555B893-7C2C-407F-8442-48DA64BA7ABF.png

  • LOL! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mercer said:

proxy.duckduckgo.gif.5b0cd48e49f2ca7696eb7648d2bb8e2c.gif

 

 

It wouldn't be easy, and would take some serious programming work, but I've always though someone could program a drone with a can to go write a name in highly visible spots around the city. 

Didn’t Katsu already do that years ago?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kults said:

Didn’t Katsu already do that years ago?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2019 at 5:19 PM, Mercer said:

Try our new toybot 2020 model, money back guaranteed if it gets caught and snitches.

 

graffiti-robot-gif-1625818.gif

 

Revok.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheoHuxtable.. said:

That "AI-generated graffiti" doesn't even say anything -- just a bunch of shapes, colors, and drop shadows. Meaningless.

AKA what 99% of the general public sees when looking at graffiti anyway.

 

image.png.a283c1a6fc422bde3ba2d1f135c71d41.png

  • Truth 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheoHuxtable.. said:

That "AI-generated graffiti" doesn't even say anything -- just a bunch of shapes, colors, and drop shadows. Meaningless.

Yeah, as mentioned up the page, the neural network is still in the process of learning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...