The Kid Mero

fat ralphy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 7:56 AM, lord_casek said:

Forgive me for not going in to a lot of detail. I'm not a secret squirrel super agent or anything, just private.

You remember how much I was in to research? I had the right idea, but wasn't going about it the right way. Christo used to talk to me about geopolitics in Crossfire and
I got the bug since I was already on a track for that kind of thing, anyhow. Then I started doing some work on my own, getting a better foundation for intelligence analysis,
learning how to "hunt" (people) properly, etc.

Wound up making some friends and got some training. OSINT is now a hobby that I'm quite good at and very much enjoy.

Some of my work  wound up making intl news.

- I thought your two choices used to be TYT and a magazine? I can't remember which. Might be mixing you up with someone else?
You're in the tech industry? PM me. I'm curious what you work with.

Hey Casek, you still got my email address? hit me up with the OSINT stuff you did so I can read it. Geopolitics is still my main interest but I'm doing a lot of futures work now and not so much the analysis but how to get the info (scenario activities, wargamming, deep dive workshops, etc). I'll send you some of the public stuff I've worked on over the last year.

You ever done anything with Bellingcat?

Back on topic, I see Mero on here late night sometimes, when I'm powering the brain down for the night. I've always gotta sit down and watch it if comes on.

Edited by Hua Guofang

• 1 month later...

Mero's the first dude I ever came across who typed everything in all caps - I'm still not sure if his real life persona meets my expectations for the kind of person I thought he was behind a screen.

Props to him and Desus for doing big things, they're pretty entertaining together.

Being around them seems like it would be fun and annoying at the same time.

Edited by ClownPrince
  • Truth 1

• 4 weeks later...