The Kid Mero

fat ralphy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
13 hours ago, Kalashnikov said:

I wish Victory Light was still around. Or at least wish I had access to it. Many laughs were had... he's still funny on TV but it's toned down compared to VL circa like 2011.

one of my favorite mero quotes from his victory light blog

"shorty lips look like she tripped with her hands tied behind her back" 

that blog was hilarious

• LOL! 1

Yeah it's for sure toned down for TV. When he did the Drake album review on Victory Light, I was fuckin' dying. That and the thing about White Girl Mob.

This is one of my favorite D&M clips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKbwds6NeeY

A close second: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgUxwE7hmyQ

I'm still a broke ass trashy fuck at heart though so I don't know if I'll be paying for Showtime. Maybe I'll just get a new free trial every month.

1 hour ago, Kalashnikov said:

Yeah it's for sure toned down for TV. When he did the Drake album review on Victory Light, I was fuckin' dying. That and the thing about White Girl Mob.

This is one of my favorite D&M clips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKbwds6NeeY

A close second: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgUxwE7hmyQ

I'm still a broke ass trashy fuck at heart though so I don't know if I'll be paying for Showtime. Maybe I'll just get a new free trial every month.

Just use watchseries.net man. Or google some variation of "watch X online free put"

2 hours ago, Kalashnikov said:

Here ya go, enjoy

Oh but make sure you use an adblocker so you dont get slammed with pop ups https://adblockplus.org/

https://www1.swatchseries.to/serie/desus_mero

Edited by Kults
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Internerd said:

He was a lot funnier behind a keyboard. 

Anyone remember his blog? that shit was hilarious  

I wonder if it's still up

*edit; blog was mentioned up top*

The reason he made the blog private is because he said he's publishing a book, and some of that material from Victory Light will be used.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheoHuxtable.. said:

Hey what's up Casek! How's everything? Miss all those old political debates from Crossfire with you. Curious, has your position on Alex Jones shifted because it seems like his persona and talking points have changed a bit since then...

I miss those, too.

Yeah, man. I grew up. Alex is a fraudster seed salesman.

I got deep into intelligence analysis, was trained by the right people, and have a much better grasp on how to research with the proper head.

How have you been? Did you ever score a job with TYT? Lol. If I remember correctly you were headed to work for a major publication.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lord_casek said:

I miss those, too.

Yeah, man. I grew up. Alex is a fraudster seed salesman.

I got deep into intelligence analysis, was trained by the right people, and have a much better grasp on how to research with the proper head.

How have you been? Did you ever score a job with TYT? Lol. If I remember correctly you were headed to work for a major publication.

Yeah man Alex changed a lot since then and went off the deep end. I was curious as to if your position on him changed as a result. Seems like he lost a lot of his fanbase, but I'm sure he's gained new followers as a result.

Wow, intelligence analysis -- I'm curious to know your story! Sounds like interesting stuff you went through.

I don't recall ever talking about working for a major publication, but I do remember interviewing with TYT but never got to work for them; I did however do some sub-contract work for them. I currently work in the tech industry in L.A.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TheoHuxtable.. said:

Yeah man Alex changed a lot since then and went off the deep end. I was curious as to if your position on him changed as a result. Seems like he lost a lot of his fanbase, but I'm sure he's gained new followers as a result.

Wow, intelligence analysis -- I'm curious to know your story! Sounds like interesting stuff you went through.

I don't recall ever talking about working for a major publication, but I do remember interviewing with TYT but never got to work for them; I did however do some sub-contract work for them. I currently work in the tech industry in L.A.

Forgive me for not going in to a lot of detail. I'm not a secret squirrel super agent or anything, just private.

You remember how much I was in to research? I had the right idea, but wasn't going about it the right way. Christo used to talk to me about geopolitics in Crossfire and
I got the bug since I was already on a track for that kind of thing, anyhow. Then I started doing some work on my own, getting a better foundation for intelligence analysis,
learning how to "hunt" (people) properly, etc.

Wound up making some friends and got some training. OSINT is now a hobby that I'm quite good at and very much enjoy.

Some of my work  wound up making intl news.

- I thought your two choices used to be TYT and a magazine? I can't remember which. Might be mixing you up with someone else?
You're in the tech industry? PM me. I'm curious what you work with.