Dangerous hypotheticals

glorydays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

17 minutes ago, glorydays said:

@Schnitzelthats a pretty clever idea....i'd send it to a PO box

Maybe you need to move it across a border before you post it.? 

say you rob  a bank in Cuba Alabama, you're possibly wanting to go to Toomsuba Mississippi before you drop it.

or at least across a county line maybe?

In case anybody's planning you post it to me  I'll post it onwards for 10 cents on the dollar. (postage comes out of your end). Nicely packed to up 6 addresses of your choice! #sidehustle

1 minute ago, Schnitzel said:

Maybe you need to move it across a border before you post it.? 

say you rob  a bank in Cuba Alabama, you're possibly wanting to go to Toomsuba Mississippi before you drop it.

or at least across a county line maybe?

In case anybody's planning you post it to me  I'll post it onwards for 10 cents on the dollar. (postage comes out of your end). Nicely packed to up 6 addresses of your choice! #sidehustle

IF i were to ALLEGEDLY rob a bank

I will keep that in mind

• Like 1

Just now, DoopyDolo said:

How do you listen to Lionel Richie without your Dad finding out? 

obviously kill him first
 then dispose of body in varity of ways listed above.

then put on "endless love" and   give yourself a hand shandy

or if you're low on time 

headphones br0

• LOL! 2

Of the most recent data published by the FBI, in 2016 4,900 people committed 4,250 bank robberies 2,530 were charged, 51%.

Profiling  analysis points to 40% caught being first timers motivated by drugs, while the other 60% have priors for bank robbery.

Roaches tho.....

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-cockroaches/bug-business-cockroaches-corralled-by-the-millions-in-china-to-crunch-waste-idUSKBN1O90PX

7 hours ago, Kults said:

If you wanted to go about disappearing off the face of the earth how would you do it, what steps would you take 

Eat a bunch of nitro-laced beans, hold a cigarette lighter under my arse and fart myself into the sun.

In realilty, it's going to be next to impossible to do soon, unless you have access to serious resources, given the ubiquity of biometric sensors in the world. The trick won't be to discappear but to spoof the system without alerting it.

On the body disposal piece: in Colorado (I assume other states as well) pit mining holes are all over in the mountains.  These things are usually about 10' across and deep, my dad's old jobsite had several that were 60+ ft deep and had water pooled at the bottom. 

I feel like posting this information will be used against me in the distant future when I need to use one of them, hopefully raven will delete my account for me. ?

• Props 4
  • LOL! 1

16 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

On the body disposal piece: in Colorado (I assume other states as well) pit mining holes are all over in the mountains.  These things are usually about 10' across and deep, my dad's old jobsite had several that were 60+ ft deep and had water pooled at the bottom. 

I feel like posting this information will be used against me in the distant future when I need to use one of them, hopefully raven will delete my account for me. ?

ALLEGEDLY lolol

but yea, body disposal isn't difficult

the fucking deed is the major obstacle

Cartel just melts people in acid.  Law enforcement have found several barrels of "sludge"  that were just melted human remains.  Bones and all, all gone, no identifiable DNA.  Pretty nasty shit, I don't know what what acid they're using for it.

edit: sorry missed the part where you guys already talked about acid in barrels.

48 minutes ago, Mercer said:

$3999.00

100 liters = (26.41729 Gallons) a little more than 1/2 barrel

if you were to go into the business of disposing bodies...this would be the cost of running one I guess

i'd be charging at least 15k per body

and I would try to at least find a wholesaler for some of this stuff, especially the acid

Re the cost of acids: I volunteer at household waste drives to get old paint--it is amazing what stuff people bring in: a Korean war vets widow brought a mustard gas grenade (drive was closed and bombsquad called), chemistry teachers with full labs worth of chemicals, smoke bombs, cs grenades, lots of ammo...

But to the point, if you live in a major metro area I would bet you could get 50 gallons of hcl in 3 to 4 drives... muriatic acid in much less time as that's common with swimming pool people, but I don't know if that will destroy a body or not

Cormac mccarthys shittiest work, The Counsellor, has an amusing body disposal method of the cartels.  Put body in barrel, put barrel inside septic pump truck, put truck back into service until it eventually gets opened up...

• Props 1