Dangerous hypotheticals

glorydays

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Stake out a small branch in a town or village. See when the brinks trucks does the pick ups. Go in a few times, scope it out, preferably one without a guard. Setup a small fire nearby, check out the authorities reaction times.

Aim to work within that window. Do it the day before pickup. Don’t use a gun, just a note will do. Allude to having one though. Don’t just take what’s in the droor, get the clerk to go to the reserve. Find out how much local banks carry in their reserves. Ask for a specific amount and make sure the clerk wads trough the bundles before you bag Em to make sure there’s no die packs.

Casually walk out. Have a throwaway vehicle. Use it to get a few block away then ditch it. Change clothes, remove mask, toss ASAP. They won’t go for DNA for something so Small. Use public transit or rented hotel room nearby. Don’t do it again.

Profit ?

Edited by Kults
  • Truth 1

30 minutes ago, Kults said:

If you wanted to go about disappearing off the face of the earth how would you do it, what steps would you take 

Convert all assets to crypto, buy a fake passport on the dark web, memorize passcode for crypto, pick someplace nice and fly there.

5 minutes ago, Mercer said:

If you ended up with a dead body in your livingroom right now, how would you go about disposing of it. Budget $250

Drain it. Deep freeze it. Let it thaw out. Cut it up with a hacksaw. Burn the fingers, fuck the teeth up. Spread the body parts around by dumping them in lakes with a duffel bag/bricks. Even if they're found, chances are the different areas aren't in contact with one another and wont put it all together.

1 hour ago, Kults said:

They won’t go for DNA for something so Small.

Good up until this point, idk where you live but the FBI does forensics on every bank robbery. I guess if its rinky dink as fuck it might get backlogged but theyre getting better at that.

3 minutes ago, where said:

Good up until this point, idk where you live but the FBI does forensics on every bank robbery. I guess if its rinky dink as fuck it might get backlogged but theyre getting better at that.

Canada. We definitely dont take DNA for bank robberies here. especially non violent ones. Alright so lets adjust the plan, wear gloves, toss the mask and clothes somewhere they wont be found. I also forgot; Use a payphone, call in a shooting at a location at least 25 mins away before you walk in. Delay the response as much as possible

Edited by Kults

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

If you ended up with a dead body in your livingroom right now, how would you go about disposing of it. Budget $250

did I cause the dead body?

if not call the authoritires have them take it away for free.

250 bucks on beers because "they would have wanted it that way"

• Like 1

In most NE states at least where you can have pigs is an ordinance issue, and they are even differentiated from other types of livestock. Having pigs just isnt practical most places......and would cost way more than $250.

Thats why you build a shed with a underground metal reinforced chamber and fill it with cockroaches and have them eat the body. Chinese companies have already hybridized some types of roach for waste disposal, try n hit up Chinatown for the plug on larvae in advance. 

3 hours ago, Kults said:

Stake out a small branch in a town or village. See when the brinks trucks does the pick ups. Go in a few times, scope it out, preferably one without a guard. Setup a small fire nearby, check out the authorities reaction times.

Aim to work within that window. Do it the day before pickup. Don’t use a gun, just a note will do. Allude to having one though. Don’t just take what’s in the droor, get the clerk to go to the reserve. Find out how much local banks carry in their reserves. Ask for a specific amount and make sure the clerk wads trough the bundles before you bag Em to make sure there’s no die packs.

Casually walk out. Have a throwaway vehicle. Use it to get a few block away then ditch it. Change clothes, remove mask, toss ASAP. They won’t go for DNA for something so Small. Use public transit or rented hotel room nearby. Don’t do it again.

Profit ?

i would def steal a car locally first...switch out the plates also

it'd be hard to rob a bank, big or small, without any firearms

small bills, cash drawers only...i'd def hit banks out of state and in the middle of nowhere

i'd do a string of them also

3 minutes ago, glorydays said:

i would def steal a car locally first...switch out the plates also

it'd be hard to rob a bank, big or small, without any firearms

small bills, cash drawers only...i'd def hit banks out of state and in the middle of nowhere

i'd do a string of them also

Ya think? Im thinking the clerk would shit their pants regardless.

8 minutes ago, glorydays said:

the dead bodies would go in acid....as much as i can get my hands on

dump the liquid in a hole in the ground in the middle of fuck nowhere

good idea but acid going to cost you a bit if you're buying enough to dissolve a body surely.

another option put acid and body in safe container and bury container in middle of nowhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowtown_murders

this happened down my way.

Fridge-magnet-souvenir_Q320.jpg.d5710e0fa396222332bf1955e9a261ce.jpg

Once you have the money and you're making getaway dump much of it in prepaid post satchel to predetermined safe address. Drop satchel in unrelated postbox hopefully just before pickup time.

That way when you get pulled up later you've not got the cash on you but the postal service is merrily transporting it for you.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

7 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

good idea but acid going to cost you a bit if you're buying enough to dissolve a body surely.

another option put acid and body in safe container and bury container in middle of nowhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowtown_murders

this happened down my way.

Fridge-magnet-souvenir_Q320.jpg.d5710e0fa396222332bf1955e9a261ce.jpg

it'd be a matter of displacement, i think

breaking the body down to fit into a smaller container with enough acid to fill out the rest

id dump the liquid out tho cuz itd suck if they found a barrel full of acid and body fluid

Just now, glorydays said:

it'd be a matter of displacement, i think

breaking the body down to fit into a smaller container with enough acid to fill out the rest

id dump the liquid out tho cuz itd suck if they found a barrel full of acid and body fluid

you're right I was imagining a 40 gallon barrel full of acid.

read the link I included they found 6 of them

9 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

You can show a gun, your finger, your dick, or nothing at all.  These days employees are told to comply and just hand over the money, and some have been fired for playing hero.  Bank doesn't give a fuck, their money is insured and any U.S. bank robbery is a federal crime, so the FBI will get called.

2 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

Once you have the money and you're making getaway dump much of it in prepaid post satchel to predetermined safe address. Drop satchel in unrelated postbox hopefully just before pickup time.

That way when you get pulled up later you've not got the cash on you but the postal service is merrily transporting it for you.

@One Man Bannedthats true...but i thought its a federal crime only over a certain amount

@Schnitzelthats a pretty clever idea....i'd send it to a PO box

4 minutes ago, glorydays said:

@One Man Bannedthats true...but i thought its a federal crime only over a certain amount

@Schnitzelthats a pretty clever idea....i'd send it to a PO box

Banks are part of the Federal Reserve system and most have some language about being insured by FDIC so automatic fed crime.  FBI plays more of a supporting role unless someone crosses state lines, or commits multiple robberies, or poses a danger like they used a weapon or some shit, but they still getting called.

1 minute ago, One Man Banned said:

Banks are part of the Federal Reserve system and most have some language about being insured by FDIC so automatic fed crime.  FBI plays more of a supporting role unless someone crosses state lines, or commits multiple robberies, or poses a danger like they used a weapon or some shit, but they still getting called.

so i'd be looking over my shoulder my whole life

@Kultsitd have to be a fast job...going into the vault would be a no no

that shit would turn into a hostage situation quick