Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AEROSOLE1125

Juggalo Family Talk

so shaggy 2 dope is currently facing charges saying he told the juggalos that killing cats was the new official knowledge i think NOT

1 minute ago, where said:

U MAD

Haven’t heard anyone say that since.. I wanna say 08 and it was played out then. 

Just now, Kults said:

Is that what you're getting?

MAYBE DONT WORRY ABOUT WHATS PLAYED OR BE GOOD AT TALKING SHIT, PICK ONE AND DONT BE SO SERIOUS. YEA THATS WHAT I WAS GETTING. 

1 minute ago, where said:

MAYBE DONT WORRY ABOUT WHATS PLAYED OR BE GOOD AT TALKING SHIT, PICK ONE AND DONT BE SO SERIOUS. YEA THATS WHAT I WAS GETTING. 

You're not very good at this

Just now, Kults said:

You're not very good at this

EVERYBODYS A CRITIC 

"ICP CAN'T RAP! THE ONLY THING THAT HELPS THEM SELL IS THEIR "WICKED CLOWN" IMAGE. THE OUTCAST KIDS IN SCHOOL EAT THAT RIGHT UP. YOU KNOW WHICH KIDS I'M TALKING ABOUT. THE ONES WHO WEAR ALL BLACK, KEEP TO THEMSELVES, AND USUALLY SMELL LIKE THEY HAVEN'T DISCOVERED THE MAGIC OF DEODORANT YET. THEY GET ONLINE AND TALK SHIT BECAUSE THEY ARE TIRED OF BEING RIDICULED AT SCHOOL. I DON'T KNOW OF ANY HIP-HOP FANS WHO ARE DOWN WITH THE CLOWNS."

ICP. The dark carnival. The retarded jackass duo. All are  appropriate and often used names. I have decided to do a blog on this musicaly challenged band. Kind of an oxymoron, but ICP won't care.

ICP is a white fusion band (A white fusion band, how original) of rap and rock (we know how good those go together, just look at kid rock and limp biscuit) annoying noise, bad lyrics, and an over hyped false style.

I hate many bands. But none nearly as much as this band. This band is a joke. A knock knock joke. This is by far the most retarded band I've seen. Even garage bands seem like Hendrix compared to them. And underground rappers sound like tupac compared to them.

They call themselves juggalos. And a posse despite the fact there's only 2 of them, and 5 fans. But ignore that. I wanted to find the definition of a juggalo. I typed in define:juggalo (all the definitions on the internet!) too come up empty. Then looked for a more slang definition. I found this. (No editing, all added items are in red)

The rap group ICP (Insane Clown Posse) first began to call themselves Juggalos and eventually they extended the phrase to include all of their most loyal fans. (all 3, wow) The song "What is a Juggalo" was perhaps the first attempt to actually define the term. The song is very vague and essentially describes a person who is crazy, doesn't care much about society's norms, and acts any way he pleases. "He" is used here because females are called Juggalettes. The term Juggalo comes directly from the word juggler. (Cause nothing is stupider than a juggler, no offense to jugglers.)

Juggalos consider themselves extremely loyal to ICP and have acted in irrational ways on certain occasions. (irrational, like listening to there music?)When ICP's music video "Let's Go All The Way" was released on MTV, Juggalos went to the streets of New York City, en masse, to get MTV to play the video on the top 10 countdown. (Instead they played keep dreaming) Even though the ICP fans were only standing around with the other fans that were on the street, MTV called up the NYPD and had the ICP fans removed. (See, the police ain't that bad) The police claimed that New York had a law prohibiting "clown makeup" on the streets. (A very good law) Situations like these only make ICP fans that more rabid, for they feel if they are causing that much of a reaction, then it must be a good thing. (Michael Jackson got a huge reaction too)

Juggalos often carry around hatchets, (I carry a gun so I'm good) and talk about such items as well; Juggalos often enjoy tormenting non-juggalos about such things as clowns, (I think you need strength to torment) and tend to view anyone with a genuine fear or dislike of clowns irrational. Some people will consider juggalos to be "ghetto goth".

I find "ghetto goth" to be a good definition

I also found this. ICP loves to spray there audience with soda. More specifically, "faygo". Funny, if you replace the y with a t it's an acronym for fagot. Here's what I found about the soda.

Any true juggalo knows that the only soda that matters is the ghetto pop known as Faygo. ICP grew up drinking Faygo. It's a pop which is also called the poor mans pop, ghetto pop, etc... because it's cheap as hell. At the concerts ICP has these big guns that spray out Faygo. It is almost impossible at an ICP show not to get sprayed. ICP raps about Faygo (Raping about soda, aren't they hardcore) on "Southwest Voodoo", "Just Like That", "I Want My Shit", "My Kind of Bitch" and on other various songs. Faygo is available all over the U.S.

• LOL! 1

GOTJ is Insane Clown Posse's annual music festival. I've always wanted to go but it seemed either the money wasn't there or the time wasn't. This year I'm finally attending though! The whole things stretches over a massive 4 days (Thursday - Sunday), making it probably the longest summer music festival in the USA. I was getting a lot of shit from work over having to take off 5-6 days to travel and attend, so I just got tired of the static and told them I was quitting. Who cares, it was a crappy job anyway. It's given me plenty of time to put together travel arrangements and get a cool camping setup.

The lineup this year is pretty solid. ICP is there of course along with all the bands on their label. There is also Ice Cube, Kottonmouth Kings, Scarface, and some other pretty recent stuff. They've also got GWAR -- never seen them before but I heard it's an awesome show and their theatrics are second only to ICP.

Aside from the music, the thing I am probably most looking forward to is that they have whole carnival put together, with classic rides like Tempest, Tilt-A-Whirl, Gravitron and stuff like that. I stopped going to state/county fairs years ago because it just got too dirty and white-trashy, so I'm looking forward to doing all those rides in a much better atmosphere. They also have helicopter rides, which should be pretty damned sweet. I'm of course hoping to hook up with some hot Juggalettes, but we'll see how things go *fingers crossed*

If anyone is interested and close to the location (Cave-In-Rock, Illinois), they haven't sold out of tickets yet, and will be selling more of them at the door. There's a short infomercial detailing all the cool stuff I didn't mention (motocross, the wrestling league, the comedy tent, Violent J's BBQ Blast, etc):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNe11E_KiAk#t=2m15s

Official Website:

http://www.juggalogathering.com/gotj09.html

• LOL! 1

Alright, so the whole "FFS is a juggalo" thing comes from me being into ICP when I was in middle school. This was in the mid-to-late 90s when they were "wrestling" in the WWE and they had dropped Great Milenko, their only album that wasn't a festering pile of shit. Being from Michigan, a lot of people in my middle school were into it. Most of them, like me, grew out of it and moved on to a punk/emo/prep/metalhead phase. This post is about those who decided to remain a juggalo.

#1 dropped out of the 8th grade soon after he was suspended for stealing money that the concert band had earned from a fundraiser. He quickly parlayed his middle school education into a career as a meth cook. The last time I saw him, he was with one of my friends who came over to my house and asked me if I wanted to go to a concert. What it turned out to be was being stuck with him while he was incredibly coked out and driving around town looking for people to fight. We went over to his sister's house and she threw a bunch of change at him for some reason. I picked up a quarter and he pulled a knife out on me. He then drove us around some more and took us to this lakeside thing and made us wait in the car while he went into a van and smoked meth with a few tweakers I went to high school with. We never went to any concert. Later, his lab got raided and he snitched out a bunch of people including people who didn't even do drugs.

#2. My friend's little brother used to be a major wigger but decided that being a juggalo was his meaning in life. He was a freshman when we were seniors and would hang out and smoke with us. You would probably think I was corrupting him, but he claims he was doing meth and heroin in middle school. When he was a Sophomore, he ate a lethal dose of Jimson Weed (aka Datura) and went on a week long trip. He claimed he blinked his eyes and when he unblinked, he time traveled to two weeks later and was in a mental hospital. Between that time and another, he tried to pierce the ears of his lamp (which he thought was his little brother), kept trying to pass invisible joints to his mother, pissed on the floor of the emergency room, rubbed the leg of a stranger because he thought it was a dog, and kept intentionally trying to pick fights with orderlies so they'd tranquilize him because he thought it was a great way to get high while in the mental hospital. He's never been the same since, and is pretty much tripping 24/7. He claims a "yellow shape" keeps lurking in his peripheral vision. More recently, he broke his back because he was driving drunk three times the legal limit while having sex at the same time and flipped his truck into a tree.

#3. I got a job circulating petitions that paid by the signature. The owner of the company and the majority of employees were juggalos. The managers got their position not through merit but from being friends with the boss. I, on the other hand, was the ONLY employee with a college education (and probably only one of ten who had graduated high school) It was a complete clusterfuck and at one point I was forced to work five weeks straight without a single day off until my body said "fuck you" and I was too sick to work. I was forced to work anyway and was threatened with being fired for being sick. I didn't receive bonuses that I was promised and one of the managers stole my paycheck when I quit that I only got back because I came back to work for them. We would be dropped off in those locations by van and these wastes of carbon liked to do stuff like yell "CHINKY CHINKY CHING CHONG" to Asians when they drove by and harass women. The worst was this braindead moron named "Juicy" who was fat, stupid, borderline illiterate mouth breather who would pick fights with me for no reason. He would blow his paychecks on ridiculously expensive items to show them off to me and would get offended when I told him that I didn't care. He tried picking a fight with me once because he was talking shit about my headphones and talking about his are the best and i really didn't care but he kept getting into my face about it because he's exceptional and thinks the only way he can make people like him is by owning things. Considering he had no intrinsic value to him and belongs in a gulag, he's probably right about that. Oh yeah he called a black guy (who was way better than him at hustling signatures) a "nigger" and got decked in the face. Guess who got fired? The black guy.

• LOL! 2

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now