Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misteraven

New Screenprinting Facility - 12ozProphet 2019 and forward (personal rant and pseudo 12oz state of the union)

So we've reached a few milestones I was working towards and have begun officially starting outreach and talking on client work. Technically we started doing client work back in January for friends that didn't want to wait, but now its official.

Anyhow, working to establish a solid roaster of good clients and steady work, so if you're somehow involved in purchasing screen printing or know of anyone that has a brand or business or might be looking for quality printing, please drop me a PM and I'll send you a PDF deck I just completed that recaps everything and shows recent work. Doesn't matter if its local, but probably only feasible to do work in the USA. For now, at teh very least I'm typically matching credible invoices and vendor quotes, all in, including shipping and 100% (if not saving people some money) and absolutely delivering better quality.

Website should be up in the next couple days as well. 

• Like 2
  • Props 4