taking shits in public restrooms

taper

2 years ago at school all the ghetto kids were hyped with the motorola talkabout walkie talkies where they would talk to random people during school. well this one kid i knew who was a senior had some kid talking shit to him from the bathroom. so he went into the bathroom stall where the kid was talking to everyone and beat the shit outta him. this quaafies as talkign shit in the bathroom. i mean the bathrooms in my school are pretty much only used for smoking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by taper

yea. plus i always flush first. i flush the shitter with my foot too. fuck that shit.;) ive prefected the art of public restrooom shitting. normal shit at my house io can shit it at a bathroom in 5 secons or less as opposed to 30 mins.

hahahahahahah exactly. at the fucking mall i cover up the fucking seat with toilet paper. then i flush with my foot. i like to piss all over the toilet seats. i hate it when you cant get the toilet paper. and you cant pull it out because its locked. so i resort to picking the lock. let me tell you..learning basic locks from work helps..hahaha

Re: honestly

Originally posted by willy.wonka

my homeboy stuckone did a shit tag all over TACO BELLS wall...

HAHAHA

how did he do that? grab it using toilet paper? :lol:

damn...shitting at my old work place would be funny...i just hope i dont have diarrhea or else it will get on my shoes :D

Guest cooterman

of course ide shit in a public restroom...i just love the feling that i get when i know that over 200 other guys unwiped asses have touched this same seat in the last few days...its very heart warming

french toilets are the worst. i dont understand the french they look down on the english yet they cant drink their own tap water and the what passes for a toilet would barley pass for a drain here. bo!

i used to fear shitting in public restrooms, then one day, my stomach turned foul, i knew it was comming and there was nothing i could do to stop it....litterally ran into a dirty public restroom kicked the stall door in and procceeded to drop my pants and release the mega load...that shit was out of my anus like a hobo on a ham sandwich...wiped my ass using the terrible tp in the restroom, and walked out with everyone kinda staring at me...since then ive had no problem shitting in public restrooms...now if i gotta shit when im out and about i normally try to find a well maintained clean public restroom...the firstone i went to was really really dirty...i probably contracted some disease in there...

Guest willy.wonka

i used to work at ARBYS

I SAW SOME "DOPEFIENS" __SHIT......sprayed.....all over the toilet/toilette and all over the walls...i discovered this horrible mess and i told my manager "i'd be damned to clean this shit up!"

so she got one of the others to do it instead...

some guy bending over and spraying like a cat is what i imagined.......

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

do...smoke at the same time. amazing tension reliever. you shit, spit, ash, and piss...and when done, flush that shit away forever. it's like going to a hypnotist. follow the tp lay down technique. thou shalt not splash.

yup.. this guy knows the deal

Archived