I'm Rich! My Reverse Circumcision was Botched, Horrible Disfigurement (pics included)

Mercer

Just kidding, surgery was smooth .

BTW Does anyone fuck with Legos?

Was a huge fan as a kid. Bored earlier and thought it would be cool to build a millennium falcon, checked the price and was like WTF? $800.00 Really?

3719712_ScreenShot2018-12-27at8_17_16PM.thumb.png.942700bba91f5d203c6b043158bb71f3.png

If you spend $800 on a box of legos for your kid you're crazy. Made me think back to the giant bag of random lego pieces I had as a kid. Probably 20 pounds of legos, probably cost less than $200 total. Either that or my Dad was way cooler, and more ballin for back then than I thought he was.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That falcon probably weighs what your entire childhood collection of lego did, adjust for inflation and star wars hype and it's about the same price as back in the day, maybe cheaper. But that is definitely not a kid's build.

I am a pretty serious lego nerd, I have yet to decide if I want to attach images of that facet of my life to this screen name.

• Like 2

That bugatti is rad, a guy in my lego club (lug, lego user group--official lego sanctioned clubs for afols [adult fans of lego]) brought one to our last meeting. A really cool build.

If that previous paragraph didn't clarify how serious I am, I've got four lego conventions I'm attending/displaying at this year. Which makes image search and real name attachment an issue for me.

First one is a few weeks in Birmingham,  if any of you are around come hang out, it'll be silly.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

4 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

That bugatti is rad, a guy in my lego club (lug, lego user group--official lego sanctioned clubs for afols [adult fans of lego]) brought one to our last meeting. A really cool build.

If that previous paragraph didn't clarify how serious I am, I've got four lego conventions I'm attending/displaying at this year. Which makes image search and real name attachment an issue for me.

First one is a few weeks in Birmingham,  if any of you are around come hang out, it'll be silly.

If I show up I'm wearing a WONKSAGGIN shirt.

• Like 1

Update: I'll start a Lego thread at the Birmingham convention, pics of my builds will be interspersed and i won't tell y'all which are mine. 

I'm really excited for these lego movie 2 sets. The addition of pink to the classic space line will result in a cock-n-ball shaped space ship, wherein the pink minifigs all are bearded.  Bears in space. Gonna be fun. Yes homo? 

images.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 1

For some reason I keep checking out that Millenium Falcon to see if it has gone on sale yet. That's telling me the way things weigh on my impulse purchase scale, I might be adding to that new lego thread myself.

1007222496_ScreenShot2018-12-30at1_12_13PM.png.96cc396b2cb939755e8a2d87d6651b9e.png

The price is starting to make more sense sense. This how to pick up image from the manual shows just how massive this set it is. 75k + pieces, a lot of them custom 1 of's made just for that set. They've even got both crew sets with two Han solos, the young version from the original's with a matching Chewbacca, Princes Leia, and C3PO; and the older Han Solo with Ren, Fin, and BB8.

• Props 3

been reading up on lego lately as my son starts to reach the age where he might use it properly.

Question how do you guys pronounce it?

Leg -o?

Leego?

Laygo?

Blamtallica?

pretty sure everybody in Australia calls it leg-o except in SouthAustralia where I've moved to where they pronounce it Laygo

LAYGO_2988996_227824_image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2018 at 10:21 AM, Mercer said:

For some reason I keep checking out that Millenium Falcon to see if it has gone on sale yet. That's telling me the way things weigh on my impulse purchase scale, I might be adding to that new lego thread myself.

1007222496_ScreenShot2018-12-30at1_12_13PM.png.96cc396b2cb939755e8a2d87d6651b9e.png

The price is starting to make more sense sense. This how to pick up image from the manual shows just how massive this set it is. 75k + pieces, a lot of them custom 1 of's made just for that set. They've even got both crew sets with two Han solos, the young version from the original's with a matching Chewbacca, Princes Leia, and C3PO; and the older Han Solo with Ren, Fin, and BB8.

Post a BLog on here when you start this build.