Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mercer

Soho Fingerbang battle 2018

LOL, with all the intensity of two snowflakes drifting to earth. 

I can can see this going viral with the right people captioning and sharing. 

13 hours ago, misteraven said:

I can can see this being created to go viral with the right internet kooks planning it. 

*fixed

• LOL! 2

I really enjoyed this.  Besides the hilarity this is as much a regular day in NY as riding the train, we could have a whole thread of scenes like this and more.  What I also laughed about is NY is the type of place that if these 2 kept at it you know eventually someone driving is going to tell them both to fuck themselves possibly snowballing the whole event.

I was in BK the other night and caught a bike delivery meets car door scenario, unsure who was at fault looking at it but dudes on the sidewalk jumped right to the delivery dude's defense like you sure you're all right, you sure, I know a lawyer, trying to amp the situation up so when I saw this after also made me laugh a little more.

Props to whoever posted this before

3 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

I really enjoyed this.  Besides the hilarity this is as much a regular day in NY as riding the train, we could have a whole thread of scenes like this and more.  What I also laughed about is NY is the type of place that if these 2 kept at it you know eventually someone driving is going to tell them both to fuck themselves possibly snowballing the whole event.

I was in BK the other night and caught a bike delivery meets car door scenario, unsure who was at fault looking at it but dudes on the sidewalk jumped right to the delivery dude's defense like you sure you're all right, you sure, I know a lawyer, trying to amp the situation up so when I saw this after also made me laugh a little more.

Props to whoever posted this before

This one was awesome, think there's a thread about it.

Man the days of big cities breeding some tough men and women are over. 

This is me watching that video and not seeing someone get punched.

tenor.gif?itemid=5945754

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

I lold.  Very believable.  I can picture this happening in high schools and colleges all across the west coast and northeast.

• Truth 1

I have this problem where when suburban dudes pull that storm up to your face and get chest to chest I interpret that as the aggression required to provoke a physical response.

These dudes were apparently acting for a fake viral video, but the first dudes finger would have been close enough to my face to get me arrested again.

• Truth 1

5 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

I lold.  Very believable.  I can picture this happening in high schools and colleges all across the west coast and northeast.

That could be considered a micro aggression. Too intense for todays college kids

I had to look up micro aggression haha

how the fuck would any of these kids survive in the hood? 

• Truth 1

I honestly thought they were 2 foreign tourists that were IDK, too polite to fight?  You see all manner of weird shit.

8 minutes ago, mn1_fuckos said:

I had to look up micro aggression haha

how the fuck would any of these kids survive in the hood? 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahaha...ahahahahhahha

They wouldn't.

Sam Harris recently had a really great podcast talking about micro aggressions and the ever delicate iGen.  Waking up episode #137 "safe space."  

Highly recommend it.

• Truth 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now