Soho Fingerbang battle 2018

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I really enjoyed this.  Besides the hilarity this is as much a regular day in NY as riding the train, we could have a whole thread of scenes like this and more.  What I also laughed about is NY is the type of place that if these 2 kept at it you know eventually someone driving is going to tell them both to fuck themselves possibly snowballing the whole event.

I was in BK the other night and caught a bike delivery meets car door scenario, unsure who was at fault looking at it but dudes on the sidewalk jumped right to the delivery dude's defense like you sure you're all right, you sure, I know a lawyer, trying to amp the situation up so when I saw this after also made me laugh a little more.

Props to whoever posted this before

3 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

I really enjoyed this.  Besides the hilarity this is as much a regular day in NY as riding the train, we could have a whole thread of scenes like this and more.  What I also laughed about is NY is the type of place that if these 2 kept at it you know eventually someone driving is going to tell them both to fuck themselves possibly snowballing the whole event.

I was in BK the other night and caught a bike delivery meets car door scenario, unsure who was at fault looking at it but dudes on the sidewalk jumped right to the delivery dude's defense like you sure you're all right, you sure, I know a lawyer, trying to amp the situation up so when I saw this after also made me laugh a little more.

Props to whoever posted this before

This one was awesome, think there's a thread about it.

I have this problem where when suburban dudes pull that storm up to your face and get chest to chest I interpret that as the aggression required to provoke a physical response.

These dudes were apparently acting for a fake viral video, but the first dudes finger would have been close enough to my face to get me arrested again.

• Truth 1