Ink Stains...post 'em

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i got you all licked. just wait.

some of you old timers might know whats coming. lets keep it a secret to preserve shock value. thanks.

my parents finally removed the carpet in our family home and got polished floorboards. the carpet was as old as the house (20+ years). when it was still there, if you looked closely you could still see the vomit stain from where i puked up a cherry ripe candy bar when i was 5 years old.

it's not ink, but still noteworthy. any stain that lasts nearly 20 years is worth mentioning

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*…

…the bearded one.

I remeber that one.

When I first started, I didnt know that markers

were heat sensitive. I left a pilot in my pocket

topside down, for about a half hour, on a hot day.

When I pulled it out, I had ink on my hand.

I looked down, and saw a BIG green spot, on

my semi-new jeans. :eek: I was on my way

to see a girl too.

We once stopped at a taco bell once to refill

a uniwide. My cuzz walks up into the bathroom.

He was in there for almost a half hour. So I knock

on the door, and he hollars out, "Hold on, Im shitting!"

I say, "Its me fool" He opens the door and I see the

mess he made. There was black pilot ink all up in the

sink, on the floor, in the toilet, on the walls, paper

towel dispenser, almost everywhere. There was

black spots, and swipes all over. He was trying to clean it,

but shit had already dried. So we just rocked the

bathroom and bounced. Fuck it. Ahhh to be 15 again.

...haha....i had a big ole fat stinkie marker...and i was walking around my campus crossing out dj suck sribbles promo posters....i hate that dood...anyways after destroying all i could im walking back to my car....feeling like i used my powers for good...im driving and gettin noxious odors....im thinking its my blackbook....20 minutes later i reach into my pocket to grab my smokes and pull my hand out and its cover in black....i didnt out the fucking top on well enuff....new jeans.....dissed with a big fucking black stain....took me three weeks to wash it off my leg....its all about learning lessons...;)

Guest professor poopatronic

i have a story alot like mental invalid's where i took i think three bottles of griffin and went for some daytime alley tagging action promising myself i would keep walking around until all the ink was used up. anyways after catching a tag on some door i put the bottle back in my pocket upside down like an idiot only to find out a minute later that i hadn't screwed the top on enough and it had completely ruined my pants and was covering my leg and to top it off i had a $20 in my pocket which was turned completely black

Re: *believe*…

Originally posted by WebsterUno

We once stopped at a taco bell once to refill

a uniwide. My cuzz walks up into the bathroom.

He was in there for almost a half hour. So I knock

on the door, and he hollars out, "Hold on, Im shitting!"

I say, "Its me fool" He opens the door and I see the

mess he made. There was black pilot ink all up in the

sink, on the floor, in the toilet, on the walls, paper

towel dispenser, almost everywhere. There was

black spots, and swipes all over. He was trying to clean it,

but shit had already dried. So we just rocked the

bathroom and bounced. Fuck it. Ahhh to be 15 again.

ha ha this made me laugh, i would have loved to have walked in on that one. i had a marker leak in my pocket it was terrible it dyed my jeans, my boxers and my leg and my left testicle!

last year i was all about on the run monsters...they have this incredibly horrible cap that snaps on...so i snap it on a put it in my pocket....all of a sudden my ass feels wet...so i go to the washroom and the whole marker had dripped down my leg...i still wear the pants, they are still my favorite...

i dropped a tub of printing ink on my floor...i have yet to look at that....im just going to place a desk, or something on it because that shit is nasty...

ive had a can of krylon flat black blow up on me in the basment sitting area. ya know where the paint just starts shooting out the top of the can. yeah well imagine that all over my basment floor, couches, walls, chairs, me, everything. moms was not impressed.

i think i know what beardo's talkin about.

I was filling a marker in my room once and i must have hit the side of my desk, cause I watched my thing of griffen just fall over and create a large black oozing spreading mass on my desk and carpet. it looked like a fucking oil spill.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

the disagreements between my pants and shoes and griffin is legendary in these here parts...

my girl will buy me jeans or pants and let me know which ones i can and cant do anything graffiti related, lol.

Archived