Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kults

Saudi journalist anducted/chopped up

Well, it's not over, that is an actual fact that I can prove. However, I think I'm just arguing semantics here as I think what you're saying is "It's as good as over as nothing will ever come of it". And on that point, you could well  be right, I don't really know enough about it to have an opinion, other than to say that people in the US and KSA are still working on this.

I'd also suggest to watch what is happening in KSA itself. Regardless of what the US does, MBS has significantly weakened himself domestically and the knives are out for him. Although, he is in a strong position, so nothing may eventuate there either.

I think it's also going to be harder for the Saudi teams to operate around the world as they have been over recent years. The Khashoggi case is but one of many. There's a pretty shocking number of people who have basically been kidnapped and taken back to KSA, never to be heard from again. Most of them being activists and critics of the Monarchy. I get the feeling that the backlash from the Khashoggi case is going to make those kinds of acts more risky in the future, in some countries anyway.

Oh I absolutely agree with all that. I meant in absolute terms, they ‘got away’ with it. 

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this