WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY LISTENING TO 2018-2019...

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haven't listened to these guys since high school.  Heard one of their songs on some old skate video at my barber shop.  I have probaly listened the album this song was on a hundred time over the last summer.

Edited by grim540

^Punk from Brooklyn, NY

^This and the Nas from around the same time is good, but Nas says some dumb shit about vaccinations so I can't listen to that shit too much

Been messing around with story telling country a-la Marty Robbins, John Prine etc. Came across this kid Colter Wall. I think his voice is pretty tight, I just hope he gets better story telling chops because his shits kinda boring.

Beastie boys audiobook.

I like that every chapter is read by somebody different - even though 20 years after I last heard it I still fucking hate Rosie Perez's voice.

Steve Buscemi, Ada Calhoun, Bobby Cannavale, Exene Cervenka, Roy Choi, Jarvis Cocker, Elvis Costello, Chuck D, Nadia Dajani, Michael Diamond, Snoop Dogg, Will Ferrell, Crosby Fitzgerald, Randy Gardner, Kim Gordon, Josh Hamilton, Adam Horovitz, LL Cool J, Spike Jonze, Pat Kiernan, Talib Kweli, Dave Macklovitch, Rachel Maddow, Tim Meadows, Bette Midler, Mix Master Mike, NAS, Yoshimi O, Rosie Perez, Amy Poehler, Kelly Reichardt, John C. Reilly, Ian Rogers, Maya Rudolph, Rev Run, Luc Sante, Kate Schellenbach, MC Serch, Chloe Sevigny, Jon Stewart, Ben Stiller, Wanda Sykes, Jeff Tweedy and Philippe Zdar. 

• Like 1